• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Rear anti sway bar kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

broke_okie

I have a Wild Horses rear anti sway bar kit # 1047w for 66-77 Eb’s for sale complete never used . I had purchased one and my wife purchased the same one for me . I installed one and now I wanna sell the unused one. The price on WildHorses is 305.99 I really need to recoup the cash to help complete my build but I will drop the price to 250.00 and hopefully help out another EB owner as well as get most of my money back.I am in Fresno Ca 93726 Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
broke_okie

broke_okie

I got your pm and replied. I have been told that by several so I added the city /state to the post.

OP
OP
broke_okie

broke_okie

antiswaybar

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WH $305 includes shipping so the price difference for some plus shipping may not be worth it.

OP
OP
broke_okie

broke_okie

Thank you. I paid shipping and I am in Fresno ,as well as, tax. I am not trying to make money... I’m just trying to recoup as much money as I can so I can continue with my build . I shaved over $85.00 off that price. Hopefully someone will need it and take advantage of the discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.