• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The absolute king Of The Road, Badest Bronco Ever Built!!

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
I bet your thinking about ZookBronco. That is one of my faveorites also. I dont know how to transfer a pic but Im sure thats the one your thinking of. I think thats a fairly new build. He is a good guy, helped me out a few times.

Yes, that's it. That's a sharp looking Bronco. I love the color scheme. And here it is...

Attachments

• DSC009791.jpg
    DSC009791.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00980.jpg
    DSC00980.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00981.jpg
    DSC00981.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
I am partial to this one, But any of the above will work too;D
booger.JPG

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Scoop,
Imagator-the stance you see on my rig is an extended wheelbase of 14" over stock, 12 on the frame and we moved the rear axle back 2". To answer your question, it increases the rig's ability to climb, more stable on steep ascents and descents.....and it is a little different-

As has been mentioned in previous posts-hard to set one eb out without putting up criteria.......My pick for stock wheelbase, dana 44 front rear 9 is found in the following link:

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/sh...ds&name=Modman&when=0&whenterm=&condition=and

This eb is equipped with a low mile mod. motor out of a Lincoln Mark 8, the matching 470RW OD tranny mated to the Dana 20, custom suspension, interior, seats, paint-the whole nine yards.
Since those shots were taken at the All Ford Nationals a little bird told me it was going through some finishing touches and is for sale.
He is adding a Warn 9.5 winch, full cage, air conditioning, guages and some other finishing touches.
Price is $39995.
I look for a post on "For Sale" when they get back from vacation!!!!

spittinfire

Loc.
Maiden, NC
The Broncos shown are very nice and I would happily add one to my car collection but does anyone else here not understand the point of some of the show cars and trucks? Don't misunderstand me, I love looking at them and I appreciate the time, effort, planning and skill involved in making some of them happen but when I see a car or truck I see something that needs to be driven and used. It's a machine, it was built for a purpose, it needs to do what it was made to do. I hate to see guys bring a car to a show in a closed trailer, roll it off, not even start the thing, how can you enjoy a car that way? I drive everything I own, some more then others but they all get driven and enjoyed for doing exactly what they were made to do. Anyone else feel the same? Disagree?

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
spittinfire said:
The Broncos shown are very nice and I would happily add one to my car collection but does anyone else here not understand the point of some of the show cars and trucks? Don't misunderstand me, I love looking at them and I appreciate the time, effort, planning and skill involved in making some of them happen but when I see a car or truck I see something that needs to be driven and used. It's a machine, it was built for a purpose, it needs to do what it was made to do. I hate to see guys bring a car to a show in a closed trailer, roll it off, not even start the thing, how can you enjoy a car that way? I drive everything I own, some more then others but they all get driven and enjoyed for doing exactly what they were made to do. Anyone else feel the same? Disagree?

Oh I agree, But at least 3 of them on here get wheeled that I know of, Mine, KB's and MarkTroy's. You can have a nice bronco and wheel it too.;D

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
broncolove said:
Oh I agree, But at least 3 of them on here get wheeled that I know of, Mine, KB's and MarkTroy's. You can have a nice bronco and wheel it too.;D

You beat me to the punch blove :) Case in point- At the 40th in Victorville, the white rig ran Outerlimits trail in Johnson Valley with the Krawlers on friday and then was driven over 100 miles on the road from Victorville up to Big Bear and back(after replacing a seal in my ex power steering box and boltiing on the 40" MTRs). After we finally got the new motor tuned I have driven it to work and back a couple of times-60mile round trip. It will be headed to Tellico late this month first of next to prerun all the "problem areas" for our Fawl Crawl event.
:)

OP
OP
I

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Spitfire - I think you would find your statement to be a very popular opinion around here but it was a little off thread. What I mean is, I dont care if you stick a fire cracker to a cats ass and put him on a skateboard. You can Push him down the road or hang him on your mantal and say thats Art, the badest Bronco to ever live.
I most likely would not agree but I would love to see your opinion and thank you for showing me what you thought was the best of the best. I like to see creative ideas.

spittinfire

Loc.
Maiden, NC
Hey Imagator, I didn't mean to take the thread off topic, I was just throwing my $.02 in on the pics I saw posted. I honestly can't offer you anything in the area of the "the baddest Bronco" as I'm just getting into them and almost every time I enter a forum or dig a little deeper into my google searches I learn something. My preference to the baddest Bronco would be one that is trail ready and trail proven. If guys build these beautiful trucks and then wheel them, thats awesome! I just dont like to see a truck(or car) sit 24/7 because its too nice to drive. I'll shut my mouth now and not take anymore away from your thread....

OP
OP
I

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Spitinfire - No problems Man, You werent that far off. Like you, I havent been around much and I was hoping this thread would produce a few I havent seen yet. By the way, if I had that first one, Mystical Lights, I would drive the heck out of it and it would never look like that.

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
you beat me to it. ANd also you HAVE to add the Overhaulin' bronco. That was also very nice! check JBG's site for the pics

ontherun

Loc.
San Antonio
Lee has a page on the Lonestar EBC members section..here is some of the info...L

http://www.lonestar-ebc.com/Members/MemberPage.asp?Membership=2

Tube Chassis, body panels chopped and lowered 4", front narrowed 13.5, rear narrowed 14.5", mid section narrowed
8". Engine lowered 2" and moved forward another 2". Front axle pushed forward 3" and rear pushed back 9". No body tub, floor is 7075 aluminum, skid plated are 3/16 Titanium plate. Vechicle weight is 3850lbs trail ready and around 3600lbs srtipped down for competition.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Go over to Pirate4x4 and search for JR's Broncos.
One of them won the TTC a few years ago and he has since sold it and built a new MORE INCREDIBLE one.

But both his and the red/purple one above look to be like tube buggies that are only skinned to look like broncos...ie there are not really any original bronco parts on there except maybe some sheet metal...