• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

10 more days till we leave for Moab:

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
I'm psyched.........we're leaving in 10 more days. All I have to do is top of the fluids and grease everything and I'm ready to go.

Ryan.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What trails are you planning to run? We went out the week after heep week and had a blast. Temps. in the 70's for highs!!!!!!NO rain for the first time in three trips. Have fun.

OP
OP
Ryans71

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
This is my 1st trip. A few of us from Washington are convoying down on Friday, one of the guys has been there before. So I think we are pretty much sticking to the difficult trails that are lined up each day.

Ryan.

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
This is my 1st trip. A few of us from Washington are convoying down on Friday, one of the guys has been there before. So I think we are pretty much sticking to the difficult trails that are lined up each day.

Ryan.

I hear there is this thing called Bronco Safari going on around that time ;D

RT

Bronco Guru
I'm psyched.........we're leaving in 10 more days. All I have to do is top of the fluids and grease everything and I'm ready to go.

Ryan.

Show off,;D ,,,All I have to do is get the F150 steering box in ,,hope the third saggy pump works better , get the soft top on ,,the winch is still sitting on the workshop floor ,,touch up the paint (Dori's Idea ) change the oil , Tranny filter , plugs , yank out the back seat , check spares ,,scrounge up some spare front axle shafts , Buy some Kokanee , spare fuel pumps , Buy some Tequila , fix the bin cover , Buy some more Tequila , ,,,,,,

See you on the road ,, we might be leaving at 2:00 instead of three .

Catch you on HWY 84 in Idaho..;D

Clint

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
Show off,;D ,,,All I have to do is get the F150 steering box in ,,hope the third saggy pump works better , get the soft top on ,,the winch is still sitting on the workshop floor ,,touch up the paint (Dori's Idea ) change the oil , Tranny filter , plugs , yank out the back seat , check spares ,,scrounge up some spare front axle shafts , Buy some Kokanee , spare fuel pumps , Buy some Tequila , fix the bin cover , Buy some more Tequila , ,,,,,,

Ill trade you a tequila drink for a rum drink at the campground ;D

OP
OP
Ryans71

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa

Ya know........I probably shouldn't have said that because I probably jinxed myself.........I guess I should look over the tow rig as well%)

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
My Bronk hasn't seen day light since the TDS down by San Dago. I've been working on a project with son and even missed the Arizona Stampede:( I'm flying home on Monday and have two days to get everything ready, go to wife's retirement on the 16th and drag her (kicking and screaming to Moab) Yea, right!! See ya there!

RT

Bronco Guru
I think we are stopping in Twin Falls on Friday night.

OOFF,,, I forgot you're leaving wayyy earlier on Fri than we are :eek: And these new gears will probably cut down my cruiseing speed too :(

See ya in Moab.

OP
OP
Ryans71

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Leaving in 34 hours. Hopefully I won't have to chain up to go over Snoqualamie Pass:eek: as the weather is looking ugly up there.

See you guys there.........

Amac70

ME
last year when i went over soldier summit there was 3to 4" of fresh snow on the road me and trucker behind me the only fools still on the road. it was blowing and snowing so hard the road signs got covered up.Have fun it was a great trip last year. I got to admit that after the fourth day wheeling there was a little beat, we took off the day and played 27 holes of golf, that was very relaxing. very nice golf course there. The whole trip was actually very relaxing till are mad dash strait home. Have fun. its awesome drining on that stuff for the first time and relizing the traction you get. the raffle kiss ass also.

Dan76

Sounds like fun, take a whole crap load of pictures for those of us back at home that are stuck wheeling in the cold :p

OP
OP
Ryans71

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
last year when i went over soldier summit there was 3to 4" of fresh snow on the road me and trucker behind me the only fools still on the road. it was blowing and snowing so hard the road signs got covered up.

Is Hwy 6 from near Provo to I-70 a good way to go? Does it cut off much time instead of going I-15 to Hwy 28 to I-70?