• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969+ Selling due to Sons last wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
what ever i can contribute...they are yours shipped to your door sir. Please keep up posted and God Bless The US!

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
I am so sorry for your loss. I could not imagine.

I am willing to donate cash to get this project finished. Looks like it is time maybe start a thread and organize this project/fund raising.

Matt

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Children were not meant to go before their parents!
I am sorry beyond words for your loss.
I want to get behind this project. I am too far away to turn a wrench - what parts do you need? Donations for a beautiful paint job when ready?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
LET'S see if we can make this happen, my brothers....

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
I'm in...just let me know what I can do. I too have family serving and pray often of the good Lords protection for them and all our soldiers. Christmas time is coming my brothers and sisters...can't think of anything better to give to.

We need to get a list started of whats needed in parts and service.

RVH

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
I am in as well ... Some ides of what needs to be done to get started ....

- Contact trailnut and confirm what he wants to do. We have many that can help but we need to sure it is what trailnut wants

- Setup an account for donations (online)

- Identify someone that can coordinate what work we can do, who can help, and where it would be best to do the work

- Identify someone to be point for sourcing the parts that are needed, via donated parts from individuals on the forums and maybe from some of the parts houses.

I will help in ANY way I can and will recruit others to help and give as well

Rob

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailnut

BANNED
Loc.
Rio Rancho
THANKS in so many ways And GOD Belss for your closeness
I will set down with the Bronco and a few Beers and a toast to our Sons
and get a to do list!
mostly wires. in the right place lol..and a muffler/pipes as we did the L&L headers last year then we can all go from there....

This is to be called The Warrior project an for all
and thanks in advance for all to be done

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i'm convinced that what ever these proud owners can do they will. Please keep us up to date.

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
Is there someone local that can coordinate "The Warrior Project"?

This needs to be done in memory of a fallen Soldier and a man.

All agreed?

I am to far away to help physically but I am good with coordinating projects and project management.

Plus I will donate cash and buy parts if necessary.

But in the end it is trailnuts decision.

Regards,

Matt

shonivey

I have a front (headlight relay) harness and a rear harness new in the bags. if it's wiring that's needed.
Soon as trailnut has the list I will give what parts i have. Let me know when and where to ship.
Distance unfortunately prohibits wrenching , I will gladly offer anything else.
shon

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I'm in. Maybe we can get john to move this thread and rename it. I hardly come over here.

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
we need to first make sure that trailnut wants to do this and what he wants to do in the end. i love the donation to a fallen soldier idea but it is up to him.

there is a lot of good people here and i agree about moving it off the for sale page.

sorry for all the miss types...baby in right arm.

matt

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I'm in when the list is together either with parts or cash or proceed from sales, whatever I can do to honor this soldier and his father

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
If you guys get a date for a work party build like they have done back east (weekend workfest) I might be able to make it out. Its a 12 hr drive each way but not an issue in the mini cooper ;D I can pick up 1 large and 2 small members along the way too (remember - mini cooper). I'd love to be able to lend a hand if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.