• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2016 NORRA 1000 Team T-Shirts Feeler

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I want to gauge interest in T-shirts I'm having printed up for this year's NORRA Mexican 1000. The proceeds will help benefit our team's efforts to conquer the Baja peninsula from Ensenada to San Jose Del Cabo the end of April. I'm hoping to be able to print 100 shirts. The cost including priority USPS shipping will be $25 shipped to continental U.S.A.

The shirts will be a black 'beefy-t' type of quality with full color on front left chest and full back centered.

I want to place the order by the end of this week, so if you're interested please let me know either on this thread or by pm. I can also take pre-orders by paypal.

Thanks!
Randy #49

Attachments

• 2016 norra tshirt back w background.jpg
    2016 norra tshirt back w background.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 2016 norra tshirt front w background.png
    2016 norra tshirt front w background.png
    232 KB · Views: 82

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I will take a 2X... Let me know how to send $$$ Doug

Coming to WH again in April? Might be able to sell a few there too?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I want to gauge interest in T-shirts I'm having printed up for this year's NORRA Mexican 1000. The proceeds will help benefit our team's efforts to conquer the Baja peninsula from Ensenada to San Jose Del Cabo the end of April. I'm hoping to be able to print 100 shirts. The cost including priority USPS shipping will be $25 shipped to continental U.S.A.

The shirts will be a black 'beefy-t' type of quality with full color on front left chest and full back centered.

I want to place the order by the end of this week, so if you're interested please let me know either on this thread or by pm. I can also take pre-orders by paypal.

Thanks!
Randy #49

Randy:

Is General Tire one of your sponsors? They are no longer the title sponsor for NORRA and I wasn't sure if they were listed because they're your sponsor or because they used to be the title NORRA sponsor.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Randy:

Is General Tire one of your sponsors? They are no longer the title sponsor for NORRA and I wasn't sure if they were listed because they're your sponsor or because they used to be the title NORRA sponsor.

Todd Z.
No, I will have to change that. Thanks TZ!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
After making some changes due to NORRA's sponsor change, these are the final proofs for front and back. If you would like one or 2 or 3 please post up and I'll contact you with payment info once they're printed- or pm me. Thanks again for your support!

Attachments

• Shirt Front Final.jpg
    Shirt Front Final.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Shirt Back Final.jpg
    Shirt Back Final.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 66

eBronc2

Contributor
If I can get one in light gray or white, cool. It gets HOT here in Tx, wearing black anything is a good way to melt.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
If I can get one in light gray or white, cool. It gets HOT here in Tx, wearing black anything is a good way to melt.

eBronc2, I wish I could, but I can only do one shirt color this round. We also planned the colors we used around a black background, so it wouldn't look as good with a lighter shirt color. Sorry! You could always wear it in the cooler months though.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
OK, I've pm'd everyone that has either posted on this thread or sent me a pm. If you want one and haven't heard from me, please pm me and I'll send you the ordering info for Paypal.

The shirts are ordered and are supposed to be ready to ship by Monday, 4/4/16. when shipped, I will send you tracking info to your email address. Shirts are $25 ea. You can either pay with Paypal, or if you need to send a check just let me know.
Info I need: Name, shipping address, email address to send tracking info.
Please include a note with your Paypal payment to confirm size(s) you want.
Thanks again for your support!
Randy #49

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
First batch of shirts shipped out yesterday. The team loves them. Post up what you think when you get them!

There's still more left for anyone that still wants one, just pm me and I'll make sure I've still got the size you need.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Randy,

We received our shirts today. Awesome!

Thanks so much for putting them together. I'll wear mine proudly as I cheer you guys on!

Thanks again.

Jeff