• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2nd Annual "What's your Bronco Getting for Christmas?" Thread

66roadhorse

Loc.
Houston
Doesn't matter what it wants, It's getting nothing unless I can sell one of the other broncos, torino, 1997 f250 etc....

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Oil pan gasket, checking drum brakes cuz I am too broke to go disk, mounting my winch receivers front and rear, changing all fluids and a radiator.

I actually have the parts so its just the time. It will be nice to have her back in the line up.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
This is hilarious. I am glad I am not the only one asking for Bronco parts as my only gift this Christmas. I am asking mostly for interior stuff I want but have not bought b/c I didn't "need" it.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Yellow77 got new Baja RS seats and a new Painless Harness....

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
XMAS for Snakebite

You ask what is your Bronco getting for XMAS Well I hope it gets a heartbeat ...A heartbeat from Cummins ...It could if the young man would just work on it a little ...

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, need to get time first but hopefully it will get a d44 build with ARB, 4.88's, and disks. Maybe Santa will be in a really good mood and throw in an ARB, 4.88, and 35 splines for the 9" at the same time;D

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Nothing... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am looking at buying a house, i asked for a bunk of sheet rock and gift cards to Lowes

Saltywater

Loc.
Newnan
My 73' is getting shipped to Germany to spend the next several years running over European cars courtesy of Uncle Sam.

ArmyCOL

A driver's side door post and kick panel. Should be in tomorrow.

dougyounger

Contributor
Looking ahead at the weather forecast, mine might be getting snow for X-mas!

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
Lots more of my time. And a few new parts. I have 6 months to finish my 14 year long rebuild.;D

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Well, let's see...

- Tub narrowed 8"
- Coilovers F/R
- New 40" tires
- New beadlocks
- New wiring harness
- New sheet metal