• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

302, 351W, and 347 AND 408 STROKER...ENGINE MASS BUY

OP
OP
Bronco Wild

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Marshall and Blueprint have separate entities working on the price breakdown and options. They are putting it together specifically for Classic Broncos Members. I will be offline, beginning this afternoon, and not back on until Monday the 13th, at which time I will kill this thread and start a new one with the Mass Buy stats to see what the real interest is and if we should proceed. So if you see anyone getting their panty's in a wad because I am not responding, copy and bump this post back up. I will post the information when I receive it from Marshall and Blueprint.

bannind

Since I am suppose to be on vacation and my wife will kill me if I spend much time on the computer, has there been any further info on this? Not pushing, I just don't have the research time to go through all the posts at the moment.

thanks,
dan

OP
OP
Bronco Wild

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
As most of you know...I have another dilemma going on and that is battling with my mom's cancer...yeah, it's been dead for 2 weeks but I'm a man of my word and I answered all of my PM's on this topic FIRST...in addtion to being swamped at work...nuff said...so here's the scoop.

Blueprint and Marshall touched base with me on Monday. They are working on it and it will be ready 2 weeks max (this is their deadline, not mine)...and here's the reason-The 347 Stroker that is going to be available to us, is not in production phase but WILL BE when the price breakdown reaches me. We decided best, that all engine's be unveiled at the same time so we're waiting on the Stroker. They are just excited as us and though frustrated that it's taking this long, assure our expectations will be met.

I will post up any contact I have within the next two weeks. Thanks for all your interest.

bannind

Bronco Wild,

I am sure I am not the only person who would say, deal with your personal life and those needs first before you spend any time on something as trivial as this. I hope all turns out for the best - our prayers are with you and your family.

dan

OP
OP
Bronco Wild

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Hope everyone had a great and safe 4th ;D

The numbers are in! I will ditch this thread tomorrow AM and start a new one...Jon, what do we need to do to make the Engine Mass Buy "official"? I will wait for instructions to post up numbers, specs and some pics.

Johnny

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
Oh my gosh, I'm silently wondering and champing at the bit! Is this going to be the $deal$ that gets me out of my tired 289? 4 Mass Buys under my belt and counting. The suspense is killing me.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
While my motor is running awesome, I have been known to pull a perfectlly good motor for something better if the price is right. Hell now that I think about it I have pulled a allmost brand new, and perfect Lightning motor, just because I wanted better.

Damn these addictions I have %)

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
DonsBolt said:
While my motor is running awesome, I have been known to pull a perfectlly good motor for something better if the price is right. Hell now that I think about it I have pulled a allmost brand new, and perfect Lightning motor, just because I wanted better.

Damn these addictions I have %)

Can I have your last pull ;D

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
For those of you that are willing to pull a descent motor for a great motor let me know If you are in my area. I might be able to help defer some of your costs and relieve you of your old motor ;D I mean I don't want a good motor to go to waste!!

awol_today

Contributor
Bronco Wild said:
I forgot to let everyone know that we added a 408 Stroker to the Mass Buy. More to come tomorrow ;)

OH!! You tease you! :'(

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco Wild said:
They are compiling the information as we "speak".

Like I stated, we will have ~5 options, all long block. No EFI but EFI ready should you prefer. I can look into EFI. But here is what we are starting with.

1) Stock 302 Long Block-i.e. bargain price
2) HP 302 w/RV Cam, etc.
3) 351W Stock Long Block-bargain price
4) 351W w/ RV Cam and a few upgrades-Long Block
5) 347 STROKER BluePrint Engine-Long Block

I will have specifics shortly.

might be interested in 5.0 EFI only or even a roller motor long block.....