• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 17th, 2011

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
, I figure if I get the paint shiny enough no one will notice my power steering leak...

Hey willtel, I'll check my parts bin for the bolt!! If I see any leaks on your rig, I'm gonna tell everybody your driver door latch rod came from my "Stretch" rig!!!!!!
Get yo'self on up here!!!
See ya';D;D;D;D

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
Does anyone happen to have a front seatbelt bolt I can buy from them? I need one and can't find it. Anyone need any other small parts that I could bring? I don't have much but let me know if there is something specific needed.

Got a picture of the correct bolt? There's no telling what I've got from mine.. I dont intend on reusing the stock bolt, if I do have it.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Got a picture of the correct bolt? There's no telling what I've got from mine.. I dont intend on reusing the stock bolt, if I do have it.

Hey Greg, this is the seat belt bolt willtel needs, kinda fuzzy but it's about 2" long with the funky round head!!!;D;D I need all I have!!!%)%)

Attachments

• DSCN4132.JPG
    DSCN4132.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN4131.JPG
    DSCN4131.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN4129.JPG
    DSCN4129.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 6

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Sweetie earned some big points yesterday when she washed Double Tap, ain.t worried about the underside or details, at least we won.t be mud blasting anyone when we run up 75.:%)

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
my client down there would have gone but just brought the truck up for a yearly check up. he'll pick it up right after the get together...

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
I'll take a look... I plan to be there this weekend.. Let you guys know.

Sorry Willtel, just looked at my stash. The bolts I thought I had are rusted in and broken off in the Bronco. The best I could do is a metric one from the Explorer I parted..

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Was going to try and make it up there, but the play money I had went under my hood.:mad:

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Loaded, got to do a little wiring in the AM and if all goes well, should be there around 2PM. Look forward to meeting everyone!:D

Attachments

• IMG00371.jpg
    IMG00371.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00372.jpg
    IMG00372.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Loaded, got to do a little wiring in the AM and if all goes well, should be there around 2PM. Look forward to meeting everyone!:D

Man sgt., that is one good looking trailer!!!!!!%)%)%) Oh yeah the EB and the hauler are pretty nice too!!!!!;D:cool:;D

Just talked to Fordman & Fordfan, they're making plans!!!!

See ya', be safe!!!

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
Was going to take the cougar but it's running horrible... Maybe I'll play with it some more tomorrow and see if we can make it. Either way I'll be there!