• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

67 V8 Roadster

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Lift, like Colt and MillerMatic looks great. Sorry I couldn't help with that, but had fun working on the survivor. Painted roadster coming soon, main thing is its right. It will be the best V8 roadster out there when its done. Way better than mine :)

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow! That looks great! The hard part is done now....Should only take a few days to assemble everything right? ;D

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Looks super, Rich. :cool: Sure would be sweet to see that baby at Broncorama, but know it will be tight. Was hoping to park a Springtime Yellow '67 U15 next to yours at the show, but still waiting on final color here. If the Peroni's decided to bring the U14 service truck, we'd have the whole '67 fleet covered. ;)
Have fun on the assembly. ;D

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
homer_simpson_drooling.gif

Fricken sweet!

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
So happy for you. Looks amazing.. Can't wait till I can get back to that stage.... Enjoy assembly.. :)

OP
OP
rmiller747

rmiller747

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Highland, Mi
Wiring dash in the living room watching TV..... Love it

Body on chassis this week and everything back home by Sat......

Assembled by Friday.... Broncorama next Saturday... Well that's the plan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366761079.735692.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366761089.134935.jpg

Last edited: