• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

7th Annual North Georgia Meet & Greet "Redo Oct. 19th"

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well here we sit me and Ben and it's pouring rain and there is not a car in site. Looks like a wash out. The 7 annual N Georgia m&d's is canceled. See y'all later

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Well here we sit me and Ben and it's pouring rain and there is not a car in site. Looks like a wash out. The 7 annual N Georgia m&d's is canceled. See y'all later

Pics! Where are the pics? Seeing Ben and Brett looking like drowned puppies would be entertaining! LOL;)

Sorry to hear the weather would not cooperate.:(

Gary

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Pics! Where are the pics? Seeing Ben and Brett looking like drowned puppies would be entertaining! LOL;)

Sorry, no pics Gary, we were sitting in the nice dry Super Duty!!!

Earlier today it looked like it would clear about noon, but it's 3PM and still raining!! Sorry folks, I ordered nice weather but it must have been put on backorder!!!%)%)%)

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Bummer

For your entertainment
Here's a pic of my son in the homecoming parade for his school

Students had to provide your own ride so we went to a car show Last weekend and he talked around and got a ride in the same Model A that the GA Tech homecoming queen rides In ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379805130.816764.jpg
Owned by a guy that graduated from tech in 1958 with. Physics degree and has owned this car for 42 years

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I've also been teaching My son how to drive a stick

On. Boy

The U joints in my bronco are stronger than I thought !

" can I shift to second now?"
"sure. Just push in the clutch and pull it back into second and let the clutch back out "

Didn't realize I needed to tell him to let off the gas while doing this ...

I'm pretty sure the front wheels came off the ground

He does well with diesels

The wifes diesel Beetle and my diesel 4Runner are apparent easy to drive

The V-8 with lots of slack in the tcase and rear axle combined with the 3" lift and 33" tires are not so easy to learn

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry it was a wash out Ben. Look on the bright side, I was able to get my new welding cart built.:)

Anyway, sorry we could not make it. see ya, Big

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey guys, sorry about the weather!!! It may have been those Alabama guys that sent that weather on over here!!!%)%)%)

I'm checking on the Oct. Cruzin, but I think it's a cruise and a toy event???

Here's a link to their site:
http://poboyscarclub.com

I'll try to check it out next week!!!
Will advise!!;D;D

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Hey....What happened? Just because I couldn't make it, you didn't have to cancel it Ben!

A rain-out once every 6 years isn't too bad......:(

fordfan

Bronco Guru
You know, I was kinda bummed about it until 9:53PM last night....

I know how you feel, I had the same feeling when I publicized the All Ford Show here at Buster Miles Ford and invited Broncos from all over, and then two days before the deal, there was a 90% chance of rain! Oh well, you can't control the weather, and look at doing your "rain check" event on the east side of ATL. I know you are going to have to do another one because of all those PRIZES!!! ...rusty door PRIZES!!!

fordwheeler

Loc.
Nashville
The next drive in is scheduled for the 3rd Saturday in October.....I reserve that date every year in hopes that Tennessee beats Alabama

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
At the risk of sounding ignorant what is a "toy event"?

You ain't ignorant cookie!!! The last "Cruzin" they ask that everybody bring a "new toy" for their toys for tot's program. They got a truck load last year and bought over 20 bicycles for the bigger kids!!! So it's $5 bucks to get a vehicle in and a "New Toy", they usually have a bunch of give aways during the event and maybe a 50/50 drawing (not sure about the 50/50 at this event).

So let's "Meet & Greet" Oct. 19th at Riverstone Plaza in Canton, at the Po Boys Cruzin!!!!;D;D;D

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
I'm in charge of a car show oct12 from 10-2 that the church I attend is sponsoring. It is open to all types of cars new and old there is a 10 dollar entry
Fee and there will be raffles and some other things to keep you busy!!! It's just north of Clayton ga in mountain city ga I will have my broncos
There if any of you guys want to we could have a meet n greet there?? Or you could just come
For
The fun of it! I will post the
Flyer in a bit

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
here is the flyer.... we actually have decided to move it 5 blocks south of the address on the flyer.

Attachments

• CAR SHOW FCC MOUNTAIN CITY 3.pdf
    219.6 KB · Views: 16