• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Adapting Explorer throttle cable

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I had a prototype laser cut and cnc bent. I gave it to a friend to test out and he said it fit perfect. I was waiting for some pics of it installed but that was months ago.

I can have a few made up for the guys that want them. Stay tuned

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Any status on the adapter.

I got 20 of them yesterday. I need to send Admin a payment for vendor status so I can sell on here. I’m hoping to start shipping on Monday. I believe I can ship each of them Priority mail for $8.

I need to figure out pricing. The laser cutting and forming isn’t cheap so I’m not sure it will be worth the hassle to make more after these are sold.

Attachments

• 606FA61B-DF3B-4BB2-AEFB-3DA8EF493C61.jpg
    606FA61B-DF3B-4BB2-AEFB-3DA8EF493C61.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 216
  • 5A9A1C90-9F22-4F83-A8B3-239F4D84745E.jpg
    5A9A1C90-9F22-4F83-A8B3-239F4D84745E.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 166
OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I just got Vendor status so I am ready to ship. $35 + $8 for Priority flat rate shipping. $43 total

**Please PM me for PayPal information** That will be easier for me to keep track.**

Thanks,

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those looks great Jaromy. Nice product!

Hank

Last edited:

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Do you know if your bracket will work with aftermarket throttle cables? I have a Wildhorses cable I will be installing shortly. Thanks!

John

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Those looks great Jaromy. Nice product!

Hank

Thanks! You made it easy for me ;D

Do you know if your bracket will work with aftermarket throttle cables? I have a Wildhorses cable I will be installing shortly. Thanks!

John

I imagine that it would. I can send you a bracket for a test fit and you can return it if it doesn't work. No need to pay until you know if it works. Let me know

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Thanks, I will take one, and I am happy to pay for it.

John

I imagine that it would. I can send you a bracket for a test fit and you can return it if it doesn't work. No need to pay until you know if it works. Let me know[/QUOTE]