• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any Interest in San Jose, Ca get together?

Where to go?

• Boardwalk, Los Altos

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • University Chicken, Santa Clara

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • In and Out, Milpitas

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
Bronco
> I live about a mile from you on Mardell Way.

I've been on Mardell a number of times to the house there that always
hosts the Voting booths. Guess I've never made the full loop around there
to see your EB. See you on the 16th.

danny

We moved here about a year ago from Atherton so I don't know which house has the voting booths. The bronco is usually in the garage these days so even if you made the loop you probably wouldn't see it.

Aaron

FFMDX

Loc.
Roseville, CA
Hey Gents,

Just found out I am being deployed to the Butte County Lighting complex fire, I should be gone 7 days or less. I leave tomorrow morning. I am hoping that I will be back in time for the meeting, guess my WH stuff will come in the big brown truck instead...

Hey Doug, You going as my Capt or STL?

Mark@Wildhorses

I just got back from holiday, glad to see I didn't miss gettogether. I'm in for
the 16th.

BajaBronco
> I'll make an order for some extended brake cables

I don't mean to put Mark & WildHorses out of business but I've got a set of
very lightly used WH extended emergency/parking brake cables I'd sell for
50% off current list price. If you(Andrew) or anyone else is interested I can
deliver to the gettogether.

Bronco
> If I don't make it, anybody know who has the two broncos on Whitney
> Drive in Mountain View over by the old Mayfield HP site? An orange one
> on the street and another covered in the driveway.

me!

cheers,danny

LOL!!! I'm sure someone could use them, and for a good price ;D
Hope to see you there.

Mark

Mark@Wildhorses

Hey Gents,

Just found out I am being deployed to the Butte County Lighting complex fire, I should be gone 7 days or less. I leave tomorrow morning. I am hoping that I will be back in time for the meeting, guess my WH stuff will come in the big brown truck instead...

Well Doug, you know to call me when I can help.

Please please be safe and Thank you to you and all the Fire fighters that are putting thier lives on the line to protect & save us civilians.

Be safe!!!!

Mark

camucsb

I just saw this thread. I'd love to come out for this, but its a bit of a trek for me and right now I'm still bronco-less, so I think I'll hold off until the next one when I hopefully have something to show off. :)

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cam, are you at UCSB? Did I already ask you that at a previous post? 6522 El Nido Ln in Isla Vista used to have 2 EBs in the garage back in 98.

Bronco

Loc.
Mountain View, CA
UCSB had a maroon EB in the gravel parking lot by the soccer stadium in 2000. As far away from the Anacapa dorm as possible. It really sucked when someone stole the rear tire from my bicycle and I had to walk back. I guess that's why I transferred to Pepperdine.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yah, lock it up best you can. Someone stole my cruiser, and my old Schwinn BMX I inheritted. Sad day. I was all about the skateboard. The dirt lot by the beach, edge of campass was fun. KuttySark and I would bomb around in our cars getting sideways.

camucsb

Cam, are you at UCSB? Did I already ask you that at a previous post? 6522 El Nido Ln in Isla Vista used to have 2 EBs in the garage back in 98.

I was there from '02-'04 and had my EB at 6532 El Nido. Sold it that year though, I'm still not sure why. There was a sick one on the 6700 block of DP though, never did find out who owned it.

SteveMa74

Contributor
I was there from '02-'04 and had my EB at 6532 El Nido. Sold it that year though, I'm still not sure why. There was a sick one on the 6700 block of DP though, never did find out who owned it.

you guys are too young. I was there from 89-93, but no Bronco back then.....just a red 67 mustang.

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Steve

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ah, UCSB was great. El Nido was a Bronco street I guess. Just before I moved off campus there was a candy red topless lifted Bronco at the end of El Nido, then I moved in in summer 96 to 6522 El Nido with my first Baja, and then my roommmate bought a 72 in '97, and I had a hardtop there til 99.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just saw this thread. I'd love to come out for this, but its a bit of a trek for me and right now I'm still bronco-less, so I think I'll hold off until the next one when I hopefully have something to show off. :)

Heck no! Come on down anyway. Most of us are Broncoless right now (me especially) and show up just to get ideas, see cool rigs, old friends, and to meet new ones. So try to make it anyway.
We've gotten together before when there were almost 100 people and only 24 Broncos. Just shows you can have fun with someone else's Bronco too.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If anybody needs a lift-gate for their hard top, one of the guys coming to the meet-n-greet has one he refurbished a couple of years ago and can bring with him. It hasn't been used since the work was done, as he's been running permanently topless.

New paint and rubber and (I believe) some hardware too. Might even be new glass if I remember.
If you need more accurate details and a price I can get them for you.

Paul

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Hey Gents,

I am back!!!! It was a long week, still kind of rummy... I will be there with my 75, which may be for sale in the future...