• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas boys(and friends)July 7th

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Time is drawing near for another run to Superlift ORVP park in Hot Springs. Everybody whose anybody is going to be there. Hopefully a few more this time. My plan is to be there on Saturday and maybe spend the night at the park. There is a MOROC event on the schedule at the park as well so a lot of action to watch as well. http://www.moroc-us.com/index.homepage.html Let's try to meet up around 9am in the parking lot. Sometime during the day we can tackle the subject of local club for us. Post up if you can attend.

Last edited:

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
sorry guys,

I won't be able to make it. we've got wedding shower stuff planned every
weekend until we get married july 16th. :cry:

jeff

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Jeff, you're supposed to make an ass of yourself at the first one so you will be banned from any in the future. Come on man! Use your head with the things.%)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
C'mon John - cut him a 'little' slack!
If he missed this one - he can come the 28th of July
when we pre-run the trails & Gordon does maintenance.
(July 28 run is taking the place of the 'Blazin' Saddles' run @ Disney-
for this year)
I don't think we can make the one on the 7th - it will be a
last minute decision......%) but we'll let you know.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
sorry guys,

I won't be able to make it. we've got wedding shower stuff planned every
weekend until we get married july 16th. :cry:

jeff

C'mon...if your wife really loves you, she'll let you go. You just can't ride with me. ;D (and no, I haven't gotten my pass. door open yet :mad: )

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
C'mon...if your wife really loves you, she'll let you go. You just can't ride with me. ;D (and no, I haven't gotten my pass. door open yet :mad: )

dude, seriously.. if you need me to drive down and help with the door.. i'd be happy to. I'm the one who shut it last. that has to be my fault! i'd be happy to take a half day and come help. you just say when. and no.. it can't be between 07/14 and 07/21 .. no matter how much you plead ;D

Jeff

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Nah, it'll be alright. I get it open somehow next week...order me some innards for the doors and hopefully won't have this problem again.

Like you, I won't want anyone bothering me that week either, im hoping to be driving my new kid around in the bronco. ;)

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
Hopfully I'll be there in my Bronco, no guarantee yet. We found the engine we're gonna put in it. It's a pretty hot 302 my Dad had built for my brother when he was around my age. He only put an estimated 3,000 miles and we're told it's sat since then, I'm really anxious to get my bronco running again! I'm also going to order all the parts, minus the transmission, to do the NP435 swap next week, going to be paying $225 shipped.

So John, let me know if you know of a good NP435

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
Time is drawing near for another run to Superlift ORVP park in Hot Springs. Everybody whose anybody is going to be there. Hopefully a few more this time. My plan is to be there on Saturday and maybe spend the night at the park. There is a MOROC event on the schedule at the park as well so a lot of action to watch as well. http://www.moroc-us.com/index.homepage.html Let's try to meet up around 9am in the parking lot. Sometime during the day we can tackle the subject of local club for us. Post up if you can attend.

We are going to be in town on Friday. My daughter has to compete Saturday afternoon and sometime Sunday afternoon, not sure of the exact times yet. See you Saturday morning.:)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Hopfully I'll be there in my Bronco, no guarantee yet. We found the engine we're gonna put in it. It's a pretty hot 302 my Dad had built for my brother when he was around my age. He only put an estimated 3,000 miles and we're told it's sat since then, I'm really anxious to get my bronco running again! I'm also going to order all the parts, minus the transmission, to do the NP435 swap next week, going to be paying $225 shipped.

So John, let me know if you know of a good NP435

Will do Mike. I'm off this week and will be back in town by Friday. I'll check with a local yard that keeps some older stuff, good possiblilty he may have one. What all did you get for that $225? I got a smoking deal on the Advanced Adapters that I used and it was $270 shipped.

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
I'm getting the 6 cyl intermediate housing, and the adapter that BC Broncos sells plus the included hardware. The adapter is brand new and BC charges $250 alone for it plus shipping.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
OK back up top for those that are "working" today. Quote and add your name to the list. Maybe someone will give Jeff a set at the first shower and he'll be added to the list.;D

John Dixon (yellowrouge)
Mr. Freeze (rmfreeze)
Monte Bartek (sfaforester)
Mike Stark (mstark)
Allan Stark (astark)
Steve Bolejack (sbolejack)

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
OK back up top for those that are "working" today. Quote and add your name to the list. Maybe someone will give Jeff a set at the first shower and he'll be added to the list.;D

well.. at least you didn't CALL ME OUT ;D

alright heres the deal. i got the green light to go "if i want". problem is.. i just got off the phone having my BII towed AGAIN. therefore the EB will suffer absolutely no abuse because it is inching it's way back to DD status once again. So, it's up to you guys if you want me to show up and park the truck. I know monte won't let me ride with him ;D so i may just make the drive to have lunch with everyone or something

Jeff

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
"if you want" That use to scare me too, but the longer you're married the longer you can go without.;)
I'm not afraid of the bad MOJO. I'll have an empty seat.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Back in town now, ended up staying a little longer. Anybody else to add to the list??:?

John Dixon (yellowrouge)
Mr. Freeze (rmfreeze)
Monte Bartek (sfaforester)
Mike Stark (mstark)
Allan Stark (astark)
Steve Bolejack (sbolejack)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Look forward to being there :cool:

Do we have any club names to consider yet %)

Maybe something like Arkansas Classic Bronco Wheelers