• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas Boys going wheeling you're invited

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
You know, I think you may be on to something.

I never did count the turns it took to screw them all the way in, because i figured If they were seated, that was good enough. So, I counted the amount of turns it takes to back them all the way out and the one on the left is 3 turns less then the right. I think that side is clogged up so it seats sooner than the other.

:cool:

BIGED

Guru ????
Robert great video! Now the danger thing dosent help with the wife, I have a hard enough time keeping her in the rig.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Well.....I don't know if it would help now, as it may be too late, but Rick's wife Lisa is a witness we were all well behaved %)

Edit 9:10pm: Hey Rick, you guys have a tornado coming your way, no kidding, just came on the news and Mena got hit pretty hard earlier. Hang on my friend and keep you eyes peeled.

Edit 9:21pm: They just said you are under two tornado warnings now and showed pics of apple sized hail.

Last edited:

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Alright, all you guys quit getting in trouble. Next thing you'll loose your kitchen passes and won't make it to Howiepalooza.

I don't have to worry as my better half doesn't log on here.;D I at least can get away with it until we all meet on the trails and the stories start flowing out around the campfire.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I don't have to worry as my better half doesn't log on here.;D

Yeah, that's what some of us thought too :eek:

I have determined it much safer to post in the Tech Forum because they don't think to look over there, its the threads like these that draw their attention :cool:

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Tornado missed us by a couple miles. Had the bronco under roof just in case we had hail, left the F150 out to take the punishment!:)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Glad all are well..............of course, I'm not sure about the Bronco God
who's looking at rock lights....%)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Rock lights, mood lighting, same thing and pretty romantic for an ol Arkansas boy ;)

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Good to hear everyone made it unscathed after the storms.

Rock lights, mood lighting, same thing and pretty romantic for an ol Arkansas boy ;)

Romanticizing or make'n up after the new carb? Either way, it's still fun.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yea, Alan and wiring :eek: ...that may not be a safe combo!:D

Well.....lucky for me my wheeling buddies are brave ;D

And you gotta admit, my brakes did work pretty well last weekend ;)

But I'm going to try and fix my horn anyway :-*

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Alan, did you get that new carb installed yet?

Yep, pretty much, I switched from a 2150 (electric choke) to a 2100 (manual choke) and I'm fixing to pitch the whole choke deal. I got a manual choke kit but the thing is flimsy and I'm thinking about taking it back and just running without.

I'm still working on it but so far what a difference, starts right up and runs mighty clean too. I think my old carb was bad a long time ago and I had just gotten used to it, because it went bad so slowly.

Will keep you updated.