• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Barrett Jackson AZ '14 Broncos

dirwin

Loc.
Tyler, Texas
Roadster hammered at 30K.

I was not impressed by all but two of the EB's. Watching them run though the truth is panning out, good vehicles will typically bring high money, turds are going to get hurt. That part is still the same. Understand though, low money out here is very high for most of the country it seems.

I was really hoping to see a 50k + unit out here this year and none of these are it.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Any of you guys into Pontiacs? Saw a 69 Judge go across last night. I have never seen one painted body color underneath!! 100k.

andyp

Contributor
maybe I should bring my bronco to barrett jackson next year,

It's a roll off the dice. If your truck has the right look to the right couple of people you're golden. The grey bronco hammered for 65k yesterday.
That was a 25k truck. Nice paint job but after that a lot of ugly stuff going on.

andyp

Contributor
Any of you guys into Pontiacs? Saw a 69 Judge go across last night. I have never seen one painted body color underneath!! 100k.
That looked nice. I'll try and look under it today.

My69Pony

Is anybody else having problems getting on the Barrett-Jackson web site? I've tried Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and have not had success with any of them. Just curious if it is my system or Thiers.
Brian

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I have no problem getting on the Barrett-Jackson site http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appl...cket.aspx?aid=525&sd=01/14/2014&ed=01/19/2014

Prices are through the roof. That '66 is looking like a bargain. Looks like the cheapest one is the yellow one. I remember that from SEMA a couple years ago. Stacks of washers behind the bumper to level the bumper but pushed the bumper into the fresh paint. Broken U-joint. A lot of work has been done in the past year and a half since then. But you will still need to scrape the heavy window tint off the windshield in order to drive it in most states.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd have to say that it's not only the EB and truck prices that are seeing some good numbers this weekend. Over the past year I've noticed that even the sweetest of the typical big-buck muscle cars had come down to somewhat more "reasonable" range. But at least as far as yesterdays was concerned, lots of those have shot up to at least 50% more than before. In some cases doubling.

The $60k (if I remember) Austin Healy is a good example. So are at least two of the GTO's and Chevelle's and other cars I saw last night.
Some really big bucks are coming back quickly in AZ!

Hey! Maybe we could claim that the EB's are driving up the overall value of everybody else's cars too!

Paul

gray gables

I'd have to say that it's not only the EB and truck prices that are seeing some good numbers this weekend. Over the past year I've noticed that even the sweetest of the typical big-buck muscle cars had come down to somewhat more "reasonable" range. But at least as far as yesterdays was concerned, lots of those have shot up to at least 50% more than before. In some cases doubling.

The $60k (if I remember) Austin Healy is a good example. So are at least two of the GTO's and Chevelle's and other cars I saw last night.
Some really big bucks are coming back quickly in AZ!

Hey! Maybe we could claim that the EB's are driving up the overall value of everybody else's cars too!

Paul
"somewhat reasonable range," aka 68 shelby gt 500kr convertible sold for 280k today.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Hows this for insane: 1967 L88 Corvette, 3,500,000! Well, they only built 20.......

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Hows this for insane: 1967 L88 Corvette, 3,500,000! Well, they only built 20.......

That was ours, they built 20, 17 left, the only red/red one, the only one to receive the NCRS Duntov Mark of Excellence. We also consigned the 2.6 million Rebel L88. It was a great day!

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
My son is out there, somewhere in the crowd. He tried to leave and found 5 more tents he missed

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
My son is out there, somewhere in the crowd. He tried to leave and found 5 more tents he missed

Yeah, there are 5 tents outside, there used to be 14 or 15, they moved a lot inside this year.

Blue white Bornco brought 16 a few minutes ago.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Asinor, thats incredible. Congratulations on the sales! Amazing numbers for sure.

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I just went to the Sinor web site....whoa. I'm a Corvette guy and your site made me feel all warm inside. The Ford guys may not like you too much once they figure that out!

I have former GM president Roger Smith's personal 1960 Corvette. Restoration is slowing moving along - his son had an accident in it (he was not hurt) and then I bought in "as is" condition.