• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best place to buy Chevy brake Spindles?

moabers

Loc.
SLC, UTAH
I am just curious if anyone has come across a good supplier for new spindles? JCWhitney doesn't show them in their catalog anymore, although I haven't called and personally asked someone. It looks like the best prices from the Bronco Houses is $105ea., which isn't bad, but I would like to do better. <br>If used is the only affordable option, what can I expect to pay for them? <br>Any better options for the caliper brackets? What should they cost me used? <br><br>TIA! Sorry for another Chevy brake question, but I couldn't find these specific answers in my Search.

JMurray

Get them used, I paid 125.00 for the spindles & backing plates at the junk yard, er recycler.<br>Jerry

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Call 4 wheel parts wholsalers i bought mine there about 5 years ago just dont remember how much though.

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
I sell used ones when I get them in. I usually get $125 for a pair, including the correct backing plates for them. I also give you your choice of the HD or lighter duty versions of the backing plates.<br>Joe