• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

bronco in junkyard englewood colorado

dougsride

was watching roadkill and saw a bronco in the colorado auto parts junkyard in the episode. was in englewood colorado. might be worth a look. it was the episode where they get the 69 mach 1 mustang

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast

Attachments

• 69m.jpg
    69m.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 69mx.jpg
    69mx.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 239

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
Do you know how many of us locals have been in there trying to buy these things over the years ?

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Do you know how many of us locals have been in there trying to buy these things over the years ?

NO ... and no one post it !? nothing for sale >>?? was wondering how them 2 guys got to buy a 69 march 1 that bin sitting since 1982 .

also ... the u15 top w. all the chrome trim bling made me wonder what the full story is on all them classic cars all lined up the fence !
things like that don't last in my woods for a week never mind months and years !

OP
OP
dougsride

dougsride

I always hated that "I got and you can't have it crap". Happens alot here in N.C. and they just let it rot. Go by in 5 years and a trees growing through it.