• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Junkyard

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Came across some pics of a bronco junkyard a buddy of mine sent me years ago. Don't know where exactly it is but somewhere in CO. Anybody know. Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 100_3087.jpg
    100_3087.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 562
  • 100_3258.jpg
    100_3258.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 589

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey I believe that was in a 4x4 mag back in the mid 90's I (believe).?Can't remember if I still have the mag or not as all that was ever in them was heeps:(

notice all the ones with sunroofs in them......

Last edited:

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
It's in Colorado Springs, CO and the guy's name is Don. He only opens on Saturdays unless he knows you. He knows exactly what he has and used to charge a little high for some stuff. Great guy though! The lot is tucked away on the road (East Las Vegas St.) by the El Paso County Jail. It's actually on East Hugo Street, behind A-J Salvage, which is off of East Las Vegas Street.

Last edited:

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I think he also has a Denver Bronco in there somewhere. I bought my current EB from Don 17 years ago, It was sitting under a tree and I pestered him for almost 2 years about it. Great guy, one of the most knowledgeable EB person in the world I'd have to say. If you ever come to Colorado Springs, look him up. I think at last count he had close to 85 carcasses and rigs in there. He has one helluva sweetheart body that I'd shoot anyone you told me to in order to get it.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
makes me wish i had more money and space. i would definately love to restore one from the ground up for my boys.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Mouth watering.. Nice collection of Broncos. There is a junk yard up in the Mtn of Western NC that a guy only has old Ford cars and trucks and has a hand full of Broncos but will not part with them. They are just rusting away last time I seen them.