• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco SS 4 years and counting!

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Paint booth at the local custom painter, the pearl blue was fogged for the 4th coat to ensure even dispersal of the metal flake. And the last vehicle painted was a Ranger and it was white, so the blue really shows.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Found one pic off my phone that turned out pretty good!
IMG00357-20100503-1345Medium.jpg

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Sweet Jesus that's perty!! I love the color and the pinstripes. Can't wait to see it in the sunlight, I bet it's gonna look like a million dollars. You have done such an amazing job Bryan, you should be very proud of yourself.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Not sure about sunshine tomorrow, Check the radar and got some hefty storms headed this way, chipper may spend a few more hours in the darkness of the paint booth than expected.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Not much sunshine today, but Chipper is back at the shop, got the exhaust done except tailpipe, no more sounding like a tractor! Got started on the finish wiring, waiting on parts from Tom at TheBroncoRanch, Gauges I got off ebay, and shocks that are on the way. Going to lay out the gas tank tomorrow. And Gave Chipper something to smile about!

DSCF0029Medium.jpg

DSCF0030Medium.jpg

IMG00359-20100504-0859Medium.jpg

DSCF0032Medium.jpg

DSCF0034Medium.jpg

DSCF0033Medium.jpg

DSCF0061Medium.jpg

And Chipper is once again a Bronco!!

DSCF0050Medium.jpg

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
awesome job !!! how many other EBs do you have ?? i see at least 2 add. in the pics !!

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Those are all my Uncles, there are 4 on his property, including a Ranger Sport!, He has a 77 at my parents and a 66 Roadster at a top secret location.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
not by any chance one made in 1970 / 71 model ( GLK vin ?? )

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Don't think so, seems that 74's are what he ended up with other than the 66 and the 77, but I will ask tomorrow. What exactly are you looking for?

Casey835

youve got to be tickled sh!#tless-that looks good, real good-happy for ya!

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Great job on it! I love the grey pinstripe around the flares...how did you do that?

Sharpie Marker...

No what we did was lay out a 1/4" tape with the flare, then added another next to that, then pulled the first, leaving the area that is now blue.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Well it looks like all my shipments will be here by Sat. Monday and Tuesday prep the Windshield frame, Paint on Wednesday, Install Thursday and Drive home on Friday, Sounds like a plan, now if it will all fall into place.