• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco wifes

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
No. I am a Bronco widower during the NFL season. She is a huge football fan.

Since I am a SD Chargers fan, we butt heads a lot.

Just thought I would go a different direction. Did you see what I did there?

djhudson05

And everyone thought I was bad by taking my wife to Jeff's Bronco Graveyard on our honeymoon. I don't feel so bad now.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
My Sweetie used our '77 for the first five years. It was our newest car so that's the way it should be. All mods are agreed upon.
I don't mind giving up any perceived control because that's artificial anyway. I guess you could say "Happy Wifey" works for me!

akforsyth

Contributor
Should have found a girl from across the Shuswap, in Seymour Arm, like I did. Ha, ha... JK. I'm going to look you up next time we're up for August long weekend.

There are women out there....hmmm not from the ones I've seen. You must have got the only one!

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Mine bought ours for me after a regrettable sale of our first one. I usually can get Bronco parts when I want them.

rhino2104

Despite signing off in the purchase of my Broncomy wife hates it. She calls it the "smelly, loud, deathtrap" or "Bane" because it is the bane of her existence. Needless to say she refuses to ride in it let alone drive it.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Hah! Great thread! My wife told me to buy it in 2006 but its been called everything 6 ways from Sunday in the last couple of years as the "investment" has increased. LOL

she'll be grinning ear to ear this summer when she drives it again with all the mods...

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
My Bronco refers to my wife as "The other woman".

Kbpony

My Bronco was languishing in the shed when we got married, and stayed that way for eight more years. As I was angling for another "toy", she said, you have that old truck sitting in the shed, why don't you fix it up? Great idea! Opportunities like that don't come along every day. Now two years into the rebuild, and we made a trip to Nashville together as part of our 10-year anniversary trip to pick up a hood and doors from BroncoDesign. She isn't that excited to ride in it, but the kids are. I think they are both keepers!

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
What a disappointment.... I thought this thread was going to be complete with pictures! Lol ;D At least of the x-wives

Derekryan84

Loc.
Henderson, Tx
My wife assists me every time I need an extra set of hands working on it. No matter how dirty it may get. Our first date was on an atv and I threw her in the mud. She came up slinging mud back at me and that was when I knew.....

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Mine insists that I keep it running and work on it. She says she can't live with me without it:)

She's not much for driving it but loves taking Sunday afternoon cruieses in it.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
There are women out there....hmmm not from the ones I've seen. You must have got the only one!

Well actually, she and her sister are the only ones I've met that were good looking. Ha, ha... My wife is the one on the right, her sisters on the left.

Attachments

• Stacey and Jamie.jpg
    Stacey and Jamie.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 198

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ditto. ;D One day she mentioned something about blowing it up. I just try to block it out.

Henry

lol, mine says I talk about it too much as it is.. oh we should go visit this place, hey we could take the bronco too um Not ?:?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
lol, mine says I talk about it too much as it is.. oh we should go visit this place, hey we could take the bronco too um Not ?:?

Now she ain't to bad Dave ....she comes on here once n a while n votes ;D