• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco wifes

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My wife and kids always want to take the Bronco. She drives it on a regular basis! I have a bunch of keepers!

ne9ubape.jpg

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wife and kids love the Bronco. Before we bought her, we set up a "Budget" for upgrades etc. Ive done my best to stick to it ;-).

Once I got the steering dialed in, she took it, came back and said "Wow that thing drives great now" that felt good but I think Im going to find it missing from the garage from time to time.

Twenty years next year and a keeper for sure.

Attachments

• Bronco Andrea at Doheny.jpg
    Bronco Andrea at Doheny.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 62

bobscott

Here is proof that my wife cares a bit for the old Bronco, she is giving it a bath before it went into surgery.

Attachments

• DSC01455.jpg
    DSC01455.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 65

JSmall

Bronco Guru
My wife loves our Bronco. She is always in the passenger seat and/or taking her friends out for rides.

A28DB20A-F59D-455B-BD6F-259879D52D70-5421-00000B19470A79D0_zps8271b155.jpg

Last edited: