• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How to get the wifes permission for a 2nd Bronco

ransil

Bronco Guru
My argument to get a 2nd Bronco was that I had already put a couple of small dents and scratches in the good Bronco and I needed one for the trails so I wouldn't care if it got dented. My argument for the 3rd Bronco was to buy a 66 to fix it up for my son (he's married, in the Air Force in Alaska and I still have the Bronco!). My argument for the 4th Bronco was that I needed a big Bronco to tow the trail rig to the trails since we are probably going to sell the Durango some time soon and get a smaller family SUV. So my current project is a 78. My wife is great - she agreed to all of them! ;D

Oh and my argument to get an RV was to allow her camp more comfortably at Bronco events - and she loves the RV!

Actually I try to get her involved - she's made a bikini top for the trail rig and helped wet sand it last time I painted it.

But I have not thought of a good reason for a 5th Bronco yet. ?:?

you mean you dented her Bronco and she made you get your own ;D

and because of you I now own a motorhome..

msweb

Bronco Guru
:) my husband bought his first bronco a 76,about 3yrs ago. hes constently wrenching on it 24/7.ive even found him working on it when he shouldnt have been walking.(he was hurt in an accident) i love the look on his face while hes working on her. we went to our first bronco event this year, the byob, there were sooooo many eb's there all different, all amazing.everyone was so friendly, really and truely like a family.now i have to tell you i love driving my husbands eb and it is not driver friendly.soon after the byob we picked up my 74 and both our boys will have one themseves after mine is done.maybe bringing her to some events will bring her around and you might really have to build her a truck and make the trail rig the 3rd project.all i know is that if something makes you that happy she should understand you.

You got a sister? Send a pic of her Bronco ;D

You're all missing the most obvious - buy her a Bronco for Christmas!!!! :cool: