• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

built351 windsor

Buckin74

Loc.
San Diego
Go to the "Ford Racing" web site and check out their motors. Ford now warrenties all their racing motors and they turn out a quality product. No motor runs any less horse power than listed and they hot check all motors before they leave the plant.
You can order any Ford Racing motor through your local approved dealer. The prices are way lower than any custom builder.

68ford

Bronco Guru
my opinion is different, i think and am real sure that crate engines are the most expensive way to go, i had my 302 built by a place in long beach and has more done to it than ford racings 5.0(the motor itself) it didnt come with water pump manifoldand oil pan but that stuff wont work on bronco anyway. and my long block was 1700 with new flexplate, timing cover and balencer. it also came with 1 year warranty. just saying there are cheaper routes to go, mine was half the price and couldnt be happier. just looked and a 5.0 short block is 2300,the complete 351 is real nice and has good number for power, but common its 6500 bucks.