• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Byob 2010-May 15th 2010

The Bronco Kid

Loc.
Worcester
Hey guys I'll be there tomorrow...but I'll be rollin' up in my jeep so go easy haha. I'll also be mostly broke (college kid) but I'll see what I can scrounge up for some food or maybe a shirt. See yall there

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I'm leaving right know, look out for a copper metallic. Since I have never driving that far with my bronco, I cannot take my daughter this year, but my father in law will be coming with me..

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Ready or not (NOT) I'll be heading out at 7am. Meeting at the Kbunk toll for 7:30 and head south from there. See everyone tomorrow.

hdfx81

Can't wait to get there!! Did a complete going over of the bronco to make sure everything is copacetic, Lube,oil,filter wash & wax and polished the wheels so everything is nice and shiny. By the way looks like you guys have done an awsome job on the courses.

TonyC

Loc.
Belmont, MA
Guys:
I will be there at the BYOB tomorrow am and I have a set up from James Duff for a two inch body lift, parts numbers: 6425 (2 " poly body lift kit); 6392 (Poly body mounts); 6312 (poly rear axle stops); and 6399 (poly transfer case mounts). I paid $310.00, sell as a set for half price. ($155.00) obo.

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I am just about ready
Got to clean the wheels, and one little thing to glue in, then it is all set.

Also I recruited another bronco owner, who is in the middle of building a Fiberglassed tubed bronco. He won't have his bronco with him, but is a great guy.

Hey guys I'll be there tomorrow...but I'll be rollin' up in my jeep so go easy haha. I'll also be mostly broke (college kid) but I'll see what I can scrounge up for some food or maybe a shirt. See yall there

If you show up in your Jeep you better bring your own food. hehe
Just kidding I am sure we can scrounge you up something

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
gonna be great....Dave (lurker) went out of his mind designing this.....Talk about photo ops!

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
Hey guys, I made it but my power steering belt broke on my way up, hopelly I find one tomorrow morning, can anyone spare a power steering belt for V grove pulley, thanks. Marco

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
how far out are you? You can call me, will pm the number

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Hey guys, I made it but my power steering belt broke on my way up, hopelly I find one tomorrow morning, can anyone spare a power steering belt for V grove pulley, thanks. Marco

I have a spare belt that works with my Toms bronco saganaw pump
Also have a spare belt to the alternator, bet one of them will fit.

if you know it's length I can allways pick one up on my way

my cell is 781-983-6677 if you need me to pick one up let me know