• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Calling all Diesel Broncos

OP
OP
bigpappa

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
SaddleUp said:
I wondered the same thing. With all of the posts he made yesterday it kind of looked like he just dropped in to try to get us to spend 10 times as much to do the same thing we've been doing for cheap. Or to get us to buy brake stuff from him instead of supporting our faithful vendors.

Doing a search on his posts shows he has only posted about brakes. ?:?

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
Never Mind What Bronco I Have! The Important Thing Is That We Sell Brake Stuff. Now If We Could Just Stop Posting On Different Boards And Actually Put Some Product Content On Our Website So We Don't Look So Shady. And Why Do I Keep Capitalizing Everything??? . . .

;D;D ;D

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
mlogan24 said:
Never Mind What Bronco I Have! The Important Thing Is That We Sell Brake Stuff. Now If We Could Just Stop Posting On Different Boards And Actually Put Some Product Content On Our Website So We Don't Look So Shady. And Why Do I Keep Capitalizing Everything??? . . .

;D;D ;D

Isn't it amazing how people's perceptions of someone who spams a board match the feelings/impressions of those people who have met these folks in person.......

Todd Z.