• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Something north. Up my way. Maybe one day my schedule will open up and let me attend. This will be my last summer traveling around the country with my daughter. She will be playing college ball so I may be more free.

Kind of sad though. They grow up quick.

Greg

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I was talking to broncofan76 Saturday and we thought about having a party/M&G at someones place. Bring all the broncos down, open up the garage, cook some burgers and dogs etc. Kinda waiting on the weather to cooperate.
What do you guys think?

a74ranger

Loc.
Athens, GA
I have a cabin up in the North GA mountains, near Lake Burton. I have been thinking for some time about trying to get some Bronco owners together for a cookout and ride. There are a bunch of forest service roads in the area. I have a good place to gather and large pull behind smoker for cooking. Would ya''ll be interested in doing that some time in late spring or summer? I need a couple of months to get my lift kit on, body painted and reassembled.

docfresh

Loc.
Marietta
Hey everybody! Does anybody have any recommendations for mechanics that do electrical work? I think I may need a complete rewire and would like to find somebody close to Marietta or Atlanta. I have spoken to a really nice guy in Gadsden AL that came highly recommended, but can't get a ride back from that direction currently.
CHIP in Marietta-- if you happen to read this, please message me! So nice to randomly meet you...

Hope to meet more of you in the future. ;)

Thanks!
Renee

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Count me in , I'm now officially a Bronco owner again... Just picked it up this week with a repair and mod list a mile long........

Attachments

• photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 30

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I have a cabin up in the North GA mountains, near Lake Burton. I have been thinking for some time about trying to get some Bronco owners together for a cookout and ride. There are a bunch of forest service roads in the area. I have a good place to gather and large pull behind smoker for cooking. Would ya''ll be interested in doing that some time in late spring or summer? I need a couple of months to get my lift kit on, body painted and reassembled.

That sounds like fun...

Greg

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Does anybody have any recommendations for mechanics that do electrical work?

Renee - try Marietta alignment (not too far from the big chicken). They do work for me from time to time. If you ask for Robert (older guy in his 60s) he does all my work.

Where in Marietta are you? I'm in west Marietta near John Ward Rd.

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Hey everybody! Does anybody have any recommendations for mechanics that do electrical work? I think I may need a complete rewire and would like to find somebody close to Marietta or Atlanta. I have spoken to a really nice guy in Gadsden AL that came highly recommended, but can't get a ride back from that direction currently.
CHIP in Marietta-- if you happen to read this, please message me! So nice to randomly meet you...

Hope to meet more of you in the future. ;)

Thanks!
Renee

Renee,

Mike Hoffman
Major Service Center
5016 Frank Akins Road
Powder Springs GA 30127

They do all kinds of work from Street Rods to Dragsters to daily drivers. They are better positioned to help you with a rewire than a standard shop.

Good luck,

Jeff

docfresh

Loc.
Marietta
Thanks for the recommendations everyone! G8RB8T-- I'm very close to that place. I'm off of the square on Sessions St.

Renee:D

rfleeman

Hey docfresh. I'm in the square off of Forest Ave. Wild how many Broncos I see in the square.

Perry Brady

Loc.
Kennesaw, GA
I was talking to broncofan76 Saturday and we thought about having a party/M&G at someones place. Bring all the broncos down, open up the garage, cook some burgers and dogs etc. Kinda waiting on the weather to cooperate.
What do you guys think?

I'm in! I'm not opposed to driving, but if we don't have any takers, I live across the street from the back battlefield (Kennesaw Mtn.) if that is close enough for everyone? BTW, I just booked lodging for the Bronco Super Celebration @ Bunkhouse Inn. When is everyone going up? I'm planning on leaving Thurs. afternoon.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
I'm in! I'm not opposed to driving, but if we don't have any takers, I live across the street from the back battlefield (Kennesaw Mtn.) if that is close enough for everyone? BTW, I just booked lodging for the Bronco Super Celebration @ Bunkhouse Inn. When is everyone going up? I'm planning on leaving Thurs. afternoon.

My backyard too. I'm over by Cheatham Hill.

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC

if your near lake burton im only 30 minutes away and would be up for that!

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga

Kennesaw is not too far from canton... I'm in