• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
My wife is from Smyrna. We sold her Mom's 3 bedroom / 1 bath house in Smyrna, and the new owner tore it down and rebuilt a McMansion on the same site in Vinings...Amazing how that happened! ; )

Jeff

Yep.
When the bubble popped they stopped
But now at it again

Bulldoze two brick ranches and build 6 or 8 starter castles About six feet apart

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Farrell - we must live minutes from each other. I'm off John Ward Road. Depending on when I'd be up for a get together.

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Farrell - we must live minutes from each other. I'm off John Ward Road. Depending on when I'd be up for a get together.

Yep, I am right off the traffic circle at Old Villa Rica and West Sandtown. If you previously saw some old Porsches running around in the area, that was probably me.

I have seen a red uncut Bronco with a soft top a few times in the area, but that is all I can remember seeing.

Look forward to meeting you

- Farrell

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Yep, that was my old '76 (sold 2yrs ago). Now have the white 74. Small world.

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I am burning some vacation days and am off between Xmas and New Years. Anyone up for a gathering that week? It Would be good to meet some of the local characters for some grub and a couple adult beverages somewhere.

- Farrell

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
I just saw this thread tonight and thought I would weigh in. I live in acworth, but I own and operate a Great American Cookie and Pretzelmaker store in Atlantic Station. I would love to get together with some of you local EB nuts. For you Atlanta guys there are a couple of good places there to grab a beer and a bite. Let me know if any of y'all are interested.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Farrell and cookie,

I'm over in the City of Decatur and work downtown at GA Tech. Been said, but EB owners in our area are a great bunch. It's been too long since I have caught up with many of them, but like Phred mentioned, after Christmas we usually find time to meet up.

Mac

Thebrah

Loc.
Sullivan's Island SC
Hey all - I live in Charleston SC and am looking at a bronco in Atlanta - if anyone has the name of a good shop I could get to check it out before I make the trip up - would really appreciate if you could PM me. Thanks!

Thebrah

Loc.
Sullivan's Island SC
Bronco is in Buckhead - I think it sounds like Phred will be able to check it out - thanks again to everyone - really appreciate all of the help and guidance. It is the red one that was on craigs list for a couple of days and got taken down - it looks really nice - hopefully i end up driving it home later this month! I'll make sure to let you guys know!

kwinder3

Loc.
Marietta
Bronco Rental Wanted (Wedding)

I have been obsessed with Broncos since I was about 4 years old If I won a million dollars tomorrow, the first thing I would do is buy a classic Bronco. Everyone always thought I was crazy and that I would grow out of it, but I am 28 years old now and still in love! Anyway, I am getting married in June of this year in Dallas, GA and it would make my wedding if we rode away in a classic Bronco (way better than a limo). So, I wanted to ask if any classic Bronco owners would consider renting their Bronco for a few hours to drive about 30 - 40 miles from the wedding in Dallas to our hotel in downtown Atlanta.

Thanks!

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Dad gum Farrell, you must have heat in your rig????%)%) You need to be getting ready for the Bronco Driver Super Celebration in Townsend,TN. That's probably the biggest Meet & Greet on the East Coast!!!;D;D

Unfortunately, that is the same weekend as The Mitty at Road Atlanta. Other than Broncos, I have been a vintage race car nut for years and I never miss The Mitty.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Unfortunately, that is the same weekend as The Mitty at Road Atlanta. Other than Broncos, I have been a vintage race car nut for years and I never miss The Mitty.

Hey Farrell, I know about those prior comments!!! We laugh that when you try to have a M&G, 20 people want to come, pick a date & you loose half, pick a place and you loose another half and the date of, you have 3-4 show up!!%)%)%)

That's just how life is these days!!! Hell there's a ton of stuff going on, especially for parents!!!!

I try not to miss the Petit Le Mans!!! A good friend is the tech inspector and I go to see him !!!:cool::cool:

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Hey Farrell, I know about those prior comments!!! We laugh that when you try to have a M&G, 20 people want to come, pick a date & you loose half, pick a place and you loose another half and the date of, you have 3-4 show up!!%)%)%)

That's just how life is these days!!! Hell there's a ton of stuff going on, especially for parents!!!!

I try not to miss the Petit Le Mans!!! A good friend is the tech inspector and I go to see him !!!:cool::cool:

I never miss the Petite either. The Bronco will be there this year - come out to turn 10, I will probably be using it as my tent.

Perry Brady

Loc.
Kennesaw, GA
Hey guys. It's April! Time to button up the rigs for Townsend. When is everyone going up? I know we're not a bunch on Harleys, but I'm leaving the Kennesaw area around 3-4:00 on Thursday 24th. Seeing if anyone wants to cruise up 411 together.