• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
I'm thinking about it.... There are a few things it needs... Trans is slipping and some common slop in the steering... disc brakes and quick ratio steering... Would like to stop by and talk shop..... Need to get it insured and titled working on that this week...

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Well we haven't gotten together lately. I know everyone is busy, traveling etc. Broncofan76 and me are going to a car show Sunday the 11th in Marietta at Jim R. Miller park. Its a tuner show but from what we have heard there will be a lot of other stuff there too. We thought it would be cool to roll up in a bunch of EB's and see the crowds reaction. Any of you north of the city and OTP guys interested??

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Jim R.Miller Park
2245 Callaway Rd SW, Marietta, GA ‎

ChrisC74

Sounds like fun. What time are you guys thinking on Sunday??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
It kinda depends on the weather. If its raining we are going to bail, but otherwise thinking about 1:30 - 2pm or so.

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Hey guys - I am hoping to kick start this thread again. I am in Marietta (west cobb, off of Dallas highway) and just plunked down the cash on a '76 in WA...it should be here in a couple of weeks.

I am glad to hear there is a somewhat active Bronco community in the area. For the last 10 years, I have been goofing around with air-cooled Porsches and really enjoyed the camaraderie that was present in the area. We always made plans to meet at least once a month to talk cars and screw with each other. We always had a few laughs.

I am interested in any future gatherings and look forward to meeting and learning from you guys

- Farrell

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
THe guys on this site are the best

Every single one I've met have been super nice

Lots of great info on here too

I'm Cobb Co also , in Smine-ings
( the Vinings part of Smyrna )
Or the Smyrna part of Vinings )

PM me if ya have any questions about your rig or you just wanna bring it over and show it off

Last edited:

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
If you need help getting it here I'm also a shipping broker

Didn't know that

We just bought a vehicle in AZ for our 15 yr old son
A 79 chebby 4wd 4 speed shortbed stepside

Think I've got transport lined up with an acquaintance that's driving from San Diego to
NC for Christmas

But geeze Louise , trying to find some company to haul a vehicle is a real pain in the arse

They won't answer the phone
Won't return your calls
Won't answer your emails

Getting freight hauled is easy
One phone call and it's done
Whats the deal with car haulers?

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
Sorry, I can't make excuses for the truckers, but it also shows in their ratings so I tend to avoid dispatching to badly rated drivers.

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA

PM me if ya have any questions about your rig or you just wanna bring it over and show it off

Thanks 'house. I am familiar with Smynings...I worked for 9 years at THD's HQ. I was living on Seminole Dr right off the square in downtown Marietta and drove Atlanta road everyday.

Look forward to meeting soon.

- Farrell

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA

My wife is from Smyrna. We sold her Mom's 3 bedroom / 1 bath house in Smyrna, and the new owner tore it down and rebuilt a McMansion on the same site in Vinings...Amazing how that happened! ; )

Jeff

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
Hey guys. I live on the south side in Peachtree city, but I would like to meet sometime. The only problem is right now I would have to drive my Honda! I'm hoping 3 months and thinking 4 months til on the road. David

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Farrell
Welcome aboard
Yeah all the guys on classic are of the finest stock. All very helpful. There are a few guys up your way. I'm in midtown Atl. I usually make all the get togethers If I'm in town. After Christmas we usually do a get
Together to start the hear off. Hope to meet you soon

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Make the date I'm in. Give me a little time. I'm getting ready to pull my motor for a little update. Would like too meet as well and talk EB's

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16