• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ClassicBroncos Member Map.New Map up and running

Member Map?

• Yes,make one

Votes: 132 100.0%
  • No,lame idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Hi Guys

Can you guys in the states see us on the map in Canada, there's currently about three or four of us?

When I sign in under grock, it shows myself and others up here but when I just click on the link without being signed in, nothing.

P.S. I added myself to every map on grock's account.

I see you all in Canada.:)

OP
OP
gjrock

gjrock

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Anacortes,WA
The thumping map is a mistake by someone.I changed the name back to NWCB.That is our club map,most of the folks are members here or will be.I am reaching out and connecting our Bronco brothers and sisters.Come to the light.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Finally did it.... Added 2 EBs from Honolulu, Hawaii...

Go to "satellite" mode and you can see that the placemarks are actually on our Broncos...

Scrool down the road to the stream just north from our place and you can see the makeshift house that collapsed into the river bed...

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Finally did it.... Added 2 EBs from Honolulu, Hawaii...

Go to "satellite" mode and you can see that the placemarks are actually on our Broncos...

Scrool down the road to the stream just north from our place and you can see the makeshift house that collapsed into the river bed...

That's cool!

PotterFX4

Loc.
Parma, OH
Whoo Hoo...I put my info in earlier today and it looked like it didnt take but I just checked again and I show up now.

Good idea!

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
Finely got myself on the map. Isn't there anyone else in San Antonio?

Is there a link on the classic bronco site or am I going to have to save the link to my tool bar?

Here is another cool Idea for the map I think: could we add 4x4 parks or legal place to 4 wheel to the map and make them a different color then the member balloons?

I think that would be cool, for when I think about going on a trip it would make it easier to see what my options would be for parks.