• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tcase Cover Got tired of waiting.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
asabadin said:
I will pm you my address, but i will not post it on the board. Sorry, just wanted to confirm I was included before i gave you info.

A wise man, I too am a little more cautious in this world. To many "things" are happening.

JARHEAD333 You out there?? Contact me will you>

TOFIC

welndmn

Bronco Guru
hmm, Ok, I can wait until you have paypal, O just hate going to get Money orders, i am lazy :D

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
TOFIC, is there anyway that i can get mine with "#74/77" on my cover since my Bronc is a combination of those two years? Is your PayPal account up yet? I will PM you my address. Thank you.
Nathan

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
account setup

Hi there fellow Bronco owners

Well other than being flatly amazed at the responce things are going well.
I am working on the paypal account patience will advise.
I am going to be busy I am at 55 covers and growing.
Special deal ends at the end of the month
JON and I have agreed to the giveaway.
thanks
TOFIC

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
welndmn said:
hmm, Ok, I can wait until you have paypal, O just hate going to get Money orders, i am lazy :D

Well go for it!!

I was going to be a stubborn old fart but too many guys want Paypal so it has happened. The paypal account exists walker@agt.net.

TOFIC

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the PayPal process. I just sent you payment for #44.

I also added a few dollars for the overhead associated with using PayPal. I hope it will help with your bottom line for this project.

Thanks again. Dave

mustangmarty

Bronco Guru
I'm in for one. Is #11 spoken for yet? I just sent you a PM, and the money is on the way through Paypal. Thanks for making these for us. :D

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
Dang, I must have missed this post for awhile :p

This midwestern punk wants one ;) How do you prefer? I can send a check or do paypal, doesn't matter, in no rush.

Thanks a bunch ;)

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Bronco Wild you are in!! will put you on the list tonight. Any payment method is acceptable. Paypal is walker@agt.net

Mustangmarty:
I believe number 11 is available. I will check tonight and give you firm yes or no tonight. Yes your paypal arrived thank you for your payment will get right on doing the next batch.

Mantruck
Thankyou!!! you were right there was a charge. Yours is on the go as we speak.

SACHEM
Thank you for the payment. Yours are DONE. you are getting numbers 5 and 6. As soon as the money clears paypal they will get mailed.

Thanks again from TOFIC and the MRS TOFIC. Made us both very happy and reaffirmed our belief in that EB owners are the best people to know.
THANK you all again keep the inquiries and questions coming communication is the key to any good relationship.

TOFIC and the mrs. (she still has a hard time believing this is happening, she thought we would be lucky to get 20 orders. We have a tenative orders for 57 and it is growing.)

Tgure

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix
Put me down for one. Will send Paypal soon as BC Refunds me from a canceled order.

;D

broncobear22

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
These things are awesome!! I would like a tcase one. Also do you have the np435 ones made up yet? I would like both of them if you are going to do the np435 ones. Let me know and how much extra the np435 is and i will send payment together.
Thanks

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
T case cover.

Hi guys

Just an update and some information for you

Second batch is on the way, with what we have and what is being done all orders should be done in the next few days. Some problems but not insurmountable so things are going great.

Hotwheels.
Yes daddy, we will send your baby ASAP!! I will do an install sheet and enclose it with yours. The sheet will go with everyones actually.

BroncoBear22
Your in!! In this batch if you send funds quickly.
No 435's yet, just waiting on a pattern. Let you know as soon as I can do them. You want me to do your Tcase one now??

Tgure
You got!! Advise when you want.

YellowTx73
Your mad at me! Sorry but someone else got number 7. Got any other request for number?? sorry about that, but either I slipped (entirely possible) or some else spoke up sooner.

Again thanks to all you guys your faith in me and the Mrs work is overwhelming. This has been a real fun education a lot of work but fun
Remember paypal is available. Dont be afraid to ask questions.
Concerns are promptly handled as these should be handled quickly.

Remember all, these are unique to the Bronco website. ONLY plates purchased on this site get the lifetime garantee.

Have fun
TOFIC

dezertchase

Loc.
phoenix
this is cool

just sent you a order for 2 covers via paypal thank you very much this thing looks cool. can"t wait to see and mount them