• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tcase Cover Got tired of waiting.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
Lookin good! Judging by the pics mine will be ready very soon ;D Your payment is being sent first thing in the morning. I like the fill line, nice touch ;D Can't wait to get this thing on

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
walker949 said:
I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM JON!!! hint hint bitch bitch whine whine.

Sorry. I've been out of town for the last week. No internet access on the beach. ;D

I just read through everything and it all sounds great. Nice job! And a big thanks for offering one for a site giveaway. We'll set it up for May if that's OK. See the email I just sent and we'll work it out.

:)

welndmn

Bronco Guru
Ok, Will send out money odrer.
How about, a cover for the NP435 inspection cover?
Thats flat, small easy?

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
welndmn said:
Ok, Will send out money odrer.
How about, a cover for the NP435 inspection cover?
Thats flat, small easy?
I have requests for the NP435, NP203 and 205. As soon as they are available I will let you guys know.
Many thanks guys
TOFIC

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
woohoo!! #4 thanx man!! One more goodie for my truck. What torque values do you recommend for installation?

thanx again,

Mick

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
HotWheels said:
woohoo!! #4 thanx man!! One more goodie for my truck. What torque values do you recommend for installation?

thanx again,

Mick
Mick::

You are going to love it. What a neat addition. You crawl underneath and you look up and there hangs the gears clean and shiny and looking at you. What is really weird is I have both my shafts off now and started her up and dropped her into drive. What a near way to see things moving around.

AS to torque values I did not use much. A gentle tightening with a quarter inch ratchet wrench. With the silicone and the flexible glass it does not take much!! DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!! I learned the hard way what happens. I would say no more that 15 ftlbs at most. tighten them in a intake manifold type sequence. if your stuck I will send a picture with the sequence I used. MAN this has got to be the best!! Check the oil by looking. To say I am enthusaistic about this is a real understatement.

MAN number 4 is on the bench in the picture. It is the 2nd one from the left in the 'rogues row' It is just crying to go home to daddy hotwheels LOL

TOFIC

TOFIC

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
man, that thing would make us mud junkies happy....no longer draining to see IF somethings in there....just spray it off and look.

now let's go see if i have 33 bucks left in the Bronco Fund :p

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
TOFIC

I'll take number 12 if its not spoken for.....

Also you mentioned a vendor wanted one. I hope your careful on that. I'm sure most bronco vendors are nice guys but if they can patent it before you then you may be able to make the first 50 or so but they will get the rights to it after that. Just be careful old man. ;)

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
I'll take number 12 if its not spoken for.....

Its yours, not a problem.

Also you mentioned a vendor wanted one. I hope your careful on that. I'm sure most bronco vendors are nice guys but if they can patent it before you then you may be able to make the first 50 or so but they will get the rights to it after that. Just be careful old man. ;)

Let them, I am sure my patent attorney would love to have a discussion with them about manufacturing rights. I applied for the patent about 2 weeks ago.

send your shipping address to me ASAP so I can stick it into the database of friends that I have to make covers for. By the way guys, the number is 53 so far. I am curious to see if we hit 60.

TOFIC

komodo72

Loc.
Tennessee
Man, school has kept me away from the site, and I get on today and see this...guess I better order me one also. I'll take # 72 if its not already taken.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
GoFastCrackPipe said:
Sent you a PM. I can't believe all of the responce this has generated in just a few days!
No S**t !! want to see it from my end?? I figured I would have to do about 20 tops! NOt rocket science and a bit of bling, but some guys like that. 55!!! fifty five! and a dealer! Guess what I am doing for a significant amount of time. OH Well everyone wants and when I am finished maybe I can get some other toy for my Bronco. Like a new exhaust or a new top..

Thanks for the order. Send your address. Mine is in the first message of the thread. cost is 33 dollars I pay the shipping.

TOFIC

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
walker949 said:
... number 4 is on the bench in the picture. It is the 2nd one from the left in the 'rogues row' It is just crying to go home to daddy hotwheels LOL

TOFIC

come to daddy...

;D

thanx again!!

asabadin

Loc.
L.A.CALI NO THIEVES
Please put me on the list for one. confirm with a post please!!!! Great idea and great concept!!! This will go along with my terra lows
Money order right? No paypal?

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
asabadin said:
Please put me on the list for one. confirm with a post please!!!! Great idea and great concept!!! This will go along with my terra lows
Money order right? No paypal?
Money order is good.. I like
I am getting PayPal ready in about 2 days
I like the idea, things are really jumping let me tell you.
Send me your address, might be nice to know where to send.
The above is a major problem guys. A lot of you are willing and do send me money but no address. Thanks for the bucks but where does it go??
Send your address if you have any doubts that you may not have

HAGGARD AND RUNNING TOFIC

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
walker949 said:
The above is a major problem guys. A lot of you are willing and do send me money but no address. Thanks for the bucks but where does it go??

Hey mabye the money is just a bonus for you ;D and they really don't want them. lol

asabadin

Loc.
L.A.CALI NO THIEVES
walker949 said:

The good thing about paypal is that when you pay the shipment info comes with your money notification. I will pm you my address, but i will not post it on the board. Sorry, just wanted to confirm I was included before i gave you info.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
better be glad you bronco is running - otherwise you would have NO time to work on it with all these orders.