• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clear Tcase Cover Got tired of waiting.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
HotWheels said:
I want my bronco... sob sniff sniff
Sympathy brother HotWheels Sympathy.
Guess who is trying to get his running for the last 3 weeks and just hasn't had time?? Doing something that is even better than working on my machine. Bringing the light of day to some gears that previously been in the dark. FUN!!! Hope everyone is happy with theres. Let me know if there is problems (we have had one, been resolved, thanks to some bronco brethern)

TOFIC

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
TOFIC, it finally came...customs had to open it, but she's all there minus some loose washers ;D Thanks and give the Mrs. a slap on the A$$ from hicktown Wild....yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Mine made it as well. It too had been opened and a couple washers missing however not a problem. One would think if customs opened these up they could at least reseal it though.

Thanks TOFIC

Must be a trail of washers all over the U.S by now ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Thanks for the words guys!! Hope you enjoy the new acquisition!
PICS gotta have PICS!! You new daddys know why. Gotta see your creation at work. come on guys, show us your gears!!

As to the washers, we have made a modification in the creation of the plates. The washers are now epoxied into the cover. If customs wants to look, fine but lets not lose things. To the guys that have "Lost" washers remember these are stainless steel washers. They are different dimensionally than steel (thinner and wider) so they fit the indents correctly.
If you cannot find any, let me know and I will send you a postcard with an appropiate picture and some washers taped to the inside.

NOW Jon, our administrator extraordinaire, will be getting his shortly. Lets all give him encouragement to "show us your gears"

TOFIC

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
HotWheels said:
I don't have a bronco right now...so I'll just have to show my nuts?

ok ok...I'll stop now.

%)
DONT STOP NOW just get to work on the Bronco and get her done!!
TOFIC

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
HotWheels said:
you know what the worst part is? the insurance company stuck me in a jeep liberty until it is fixed!!!

:eek:
I shouldn't do this, and I know I will have a guilty consceience after (NOT!)

HotWheels in a HEEP?? A Yuppie HEEP at that??!! My perception of the world is severely damaged (laughing my a$$ off, the picture in my mind is priceless)

TOFIC

Shelton823

Just sent payment

Hey TOFIC just sent PayPal. Dont care what number I get went ahead and bought one even though im sure ill will the freebee. Looking forward to install. Do you need me to PM you with mailing information or can you just take it off PayPal? Thank you for the hard work.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Shelton823 said:
Hey TOFIC just sent PayPal. Dont care what number I get went ahead and bought one even though im sure ill will the freebee. Looking forward to install. Do you need me to PM you with mailing information or can you just take it off PayPal? Thank you for the hard work.
Thank you for your kind words and funds. I will be doing the cover, along with others, in the next 48 hours. No, I can use your paypal address if it is accurate.

I wish you luck on the draw, as many of you have expressed interest.
I have other covers (435, 203, 205) so if you win, we are not stuck for alternatives.

TOFIC

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
walker949 said:
I shouldn't do this, and I know I will have a guilty consceience after (NOT!)

HotWheels in a HEEP?? A Yuppie HEEP at that??!! My perception of the world is severely damaged (laughing my a$$ off, the picture in my mind is priceless)

TOFIC

Yeah?! I was in the "Heep" when this occured:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64751

I like Heeps....I gotta go back with my Bronco and see what happens...bigger bed... :p

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
You can disregard the pm I sent you TOFIC, just took the tcase cover out of the mailbox 10 minutes ago. Looks great! Seeing this just makes me anxious to get the cover for the NP435. Curious if there are any deals with the Bronco vendors yet. Shouldn't this thread be a sticky?
Thanks again,
John

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
yellowrouge said:
You can disregard the pm I sent you TOFIC, just took the tcase cover out of the mailbox 10 minutes ago. Looks great! Seeing this just makes me anxious to get the cover for the NP435. Curious if there are any deals with the Bronco vendors yet. Shouldn't this thread be a sticky?
Thanks again,
John
JOHN::

You have any problem with my stuff, you get ahold of me. NOBODY but nobody jerks my customers around. TOFWIC sees that the Post office up here stays right in line. THE BOSS just informed me the post office sent your 435 cover on the 9th. So you should have that one shortly.

Yes, I have spoke with two dealers and have one definitely on the line. His name is Jeff Ismail He runs IH Only North. He has two of the covers going to him and he is talking about stocking the "Gear Gawkers" (my new name for the covers, what you think of it?) for the IH crowd. Jeff runs Scouts in racing and sounds interesting. Hopefully he will turn out to be a good source for the Scout crowd.
I have also spoke with our favorite supplier in California and he has got one of the covers and has tenatively agreed to act for me. We have details to iron out so I am hesitant to say who. but a little shove from you guys might help. How about it guys? A little poke at you know who for the old fart.

As to this being a sticky, that is up to Jon. He is the admin and I agree with his actions 100 percent. (there, stroked his ego a bit, wonder if that gets me any favours, yea, right, sure it will, NOT) I would not mind, and JON still has not answered the thread on the 435 cover. TOFIWIC insists that every new item we create and you guys support, goes to the classicbronco website. A giveaway, a gift, the admin can do anything he wants with it. Shes the BOSS so that's the rule. JON please advise.

TOFIC and TOFWIC

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Just so everybody who may be watching this thread is clear. I pmed TOFIC to check to see if the cover I ordered had been shipped. The cover was in the mailbox next day. He didn't even have time to reply, and I had it in my hand. ;D

BTW TOFIC, the last sentence of the instruction sheet is classic.

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
The last sentence on the sheet.

HOWS that for service eh???? (horse sh*t luck it got there when it did)
This is the last line on the install sheet.

If you have problems, or have questions, email us or send me a private message. Bitch to me not to your friends we can fix anything if we work together.

I MEAN IT GUYS you got a problem tell me You like the product tell everyone. Someone did, I now have the International Scout dealer on the line. Whoever did, and you know who it is, I owe you one. Many thanks.

TOFIC

PS JON what do I do with the other freebie??

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
walker949 said:
I MEAN IT GUYS you got a problem tell me

Well in that case i will complain. I wanted white packaging instead of brown. Can I send it back for refund?

Oh wait...I was supposed to PM you for that wasn't I?
;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
sfaforester said:
Well in that case i will complain. I wanted white packaging instead of brown. Can I send it back for refund?

Oh wait...I was supposed to PM you for that wasn't I?
;D ;D ;D
Now what would you want with the pimp packaging?? LOL

Sure you can send it back double packaged double insured hand delivered by the purchaser on wednesdays that land on even number dates, in months not ending with an R between 11:00 am and 11:15 am at my place of business. And call for an appointmet as I go for lunch between 11 and 12.
(smart a$$, pimp packageing, order a 435 cover and I will send it to you in something better than white or brown)
You can call me any way you want, but if you do it here there is a better than 50 percent chance you will get a smart A$$ answer. (similar to your PM by the way)

All kidding aside guys, you have troubles with the product get in touch with me immediately, we can fix anything together!! were bronco nuts remember, the hard ones just take a day longer thats all

TOFIC