• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Curious to what some parts are worth

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Spend $12, become a contributer and post pics. That will help us all help you. I also bought a '66 not knowing what I had. I know a lot of guys on here don't care, but 66's are becoming increasingly valuable and collectible. I bought another bronco ('71) to modify. I have seen fully restored factory fresh 66's sell for over 40k. My '66 will be undergoing a full resto. But that's the beauty of classics and Broncos, there is no wrong way, whatever you decide to do with it, you'll LOVE IT! If you have other '66 parts (bumpers, hubcaps, and some other parts) I'd be interested and willing to pay fair prices. PM me...

Oh, and welcome. It's an addiction...

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You have a 68, so them doore wont work on yours. Dont abuse the bronco brother code of ethics!

I am going to have to say that your more Brother in Law than Brother.

By the way they need to be blue with white door panels please.

OP
OP
I

injected79

Loc.
Springfield
well the fun will start tomorrow, going to start the tear down. Also will be looking to sell the dana 30 front and 9" rear both have brand new brakes on them with 0 miles. ANy ideas on value of these items?

Wellhung

I've been looking for a front bench seat for a while, when you want to sell keep me in mind

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I had a factory bench seat in mine. I listed it for little cash and even tried to just have someone pay for shipping.. It found its way to a local dumpster. Seat was in great shape, just needed to be recovered.