• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom speaker enclosures

ericbee

I dont make these but, I think Tony told me the front kick panels cannot accept any size larger than 5 1/4.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dude that stuff is slick man.. Very Cool work you do!!!

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Thanks for the comments and thanks to this forum. I dismantled and rebuilt my Bronco with all your help and I appreciate it. I felt it was time for me to contribute.

Lot's of messages came from this thread. I'm building more speaker enclosures now and I am having a blast. So far each one is totaly different to fit customer needs. I will post pics of each design as I finish.
Tony

Last edited:

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Sounds like you need to start a post in the vendor forum!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Definitely keep us updated. I will want some front and rear enclosures. Looking for ideas for now

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
I will order a set for sure. Those look amazing man. Should I PM?

Sure, Send me your information.
It's a relatively long process of building and collecting all the information and pictures to make sure they are a perfect fit for you.

I have 2 separate rear moulds setup for carpet or Rhino liner.

The face and speaker sizes are custom to each design. I will post pictures for different designs as they come along.

Prices vary depending on design so send me the information so I know what to work around.

• Body year
• Sheet metal patches or modifications
• Roll cage design
• Floor covering
• Soft top or hard top

Attachments

• IMAG0130.jpg
    IMAG0130.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 748

Cobra11

Contributor
Loc.
West Hollywood, CA
holy badass speaker boxes batman!!!

those are amazing...i'm definitely going to need to get a set in a month or so when i get my bronco back.

ericbee

Guys just so I can give you some advance help here..

Before you contact Tony for the enclosures, try and have an idea of how big a speaker you want. You cant go bigger than 5 1/4 in the kick panels and I am doing a 6 1/2 behind the driver. I dont know if you can go bigger that that, Tony will have to answer. Finally, going with 10" dual subwoofers.

Basically, you need to know the size and the brand of speaker you plan on using. This will determine how big he needs to build the box, how much volume the speaker requires so he can wall off the enclosure for optimal sound and how much power you will need to drive them.

He is a real perfectionist, I am telling you when you see the final product you are all gonna bug out.

Still deciding if I should paint them the color of the rig or upholster them in the same fabric as the seats and door panels.

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
Browngr5,

I hope you keep making these for some time! I live just down the road from you in Mountain Home and I will have my Bronco build started soon. Great work!!

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Browngr5,

Anyway, I hope you keep making these for some time! I live just down the road from you in Mountain Home and I will have my Bronco build started soon. Great work!!

I was down there a few weeks ago repairing fiber optic cable between Mtn. Home and the A.F.B. Someone shot the fiber with a .22
and shut down the internet to the base. I can't believe we found 2 bullet holes 80ft apart within a 60,000ft span of fiber....at night.
Good times!

Anyway, I have a few to make before the summer heat slows me down. I will keep on making them as long as I can but warm temperatures cause the resin to set up too fast. I plan to make more this fall and over the winter.

Last edited:

hammer

Bronco Guru
Any word on my quote? did you need more info from me? this kinda just fell off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk 2

ericbee

Guys who PM'ed me and Tony for quotes, I can tell you that he is building mine now and I still don't have a quote! Don't take it personal, I don't think he is ignoring anyone, he just has no idea of how much time and materials it will take to produce them so, he is using mine as a guide line to determine how much time he must spend and how much he can charge to make everyone happy.

Give him a couple more weeks and he will know precisely what he will charge, I think everyone will be happy, he isnt a money driven guy but, he has to make a profit so sit tight.