• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Custom speaker enclosures

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I want a set of slim design like the Brown ones you posted in Black I have already bought Infinity Kappa speakers I can send them to you Thanks Keith

ericbee

Those were made for my rig. Here is another photo of the enclosures in an early bronco rear quarter panel to test for fit. This is a rig Tony has just to design speakers and check for fit so he doesnt even need your truck to make the enclosures, he has one on site!

Untitled-2.png

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
Great work! I just hope he'll make some extras! I'm looking for that exact style, but in a parchment color. Can't find anyone to build them up for me.

richea33

Tony,
Saw your Bronco in Boise last weekend. You really did great work on the boxes. The rest of your Bronco looks great as well. Nice work!!!

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
Tony,
Saw your Bronco in Boise last weekend. You really did great work on the boxes. The rest of your Bronco looks great as well. Nice work!!!
Thank's, I got your card.
Sorry i haven't called, Ive been working days and nights on a customers Bronco to meet a deadline.
I'll post some pics of this sweet project soon.

Linzp2

Thanks you Classic Broncos, I got a call from a member on this forum to build another set. I wasn't going to build another set but I figured a little extra $ would help pay the bills.

imag0088.jpg

imag0106.jpg

imag0149.jpg
I absolutely love these! I don't know if u r still making them or if you would be interested in making me a pair? And how much? These are by far the best I've seen and I've been looking a whole now! Thanks!

ericbee

I am the customer with the rig that Tony has been working on for the last few days. He is an incredible craftsman and incredible individual. He not only built the enclosures but, he helped with the paint and is doing the stereo install. I think you will all agree that he is a rare find. Let me show you some pics. The front kicks were redesigned to clear the fresh air box and the emergency brake was relocated under the dash. They were lizard skinned to match the floorboards but, he can make them glossy, wrapped in leather, or anything else you want. The rears were wrapped in Ginger Vinyl to match the seats and rear bench.

Can't wait to read these comments..

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMG_20120615_091758.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

OP
OP
B

browngr5

Loc.
Eagle, Idaho
I've been working around the clock to get this job finished. Here is some shots of the slim line rear speaker boxes coverd in vinyl.
The front kicks are covered in lizzard skin. The sound quality is outstanding.

Attachments

• IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,563
  • IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,174
  • IMAG0196.jpg
    IMAG0196.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,530

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Love those panels man. When are you gonna release pricing so we can have an idea of cost?

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
OK! You got to tell me more about that parking brake in the middle pic!!!! What year make and model please! Yep its a hijack till you start releasing some prices on your pieces!