• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Diamond plate door inserts

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
1/8" steel...sweet. They will be burly strong then as well. Flat black will be very sweet...I am a firm believer in 'anti-chrome'. I cant wait to see them installed.

OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
X2 - I buy them by the 100 and get the free grinder from MAx tool! ;D

Jay - those are fantastic - by the sounds of this thread you might have a product there.

That would be a good thing.... A buddy of mine is stoping by today to see if he can cut them on the vicon. If he can it would go a lot faster.

jfleck

Loc.
Richmond
Jay, Those look great. I think the hood and quarters next and can clearly see you with the first fully Diamond Plated EB.

OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Jay, Those look great. I think the hood and quarters next and can clearly see you with the first fully Diamond Plated EB.

John, I 've been looking at the hood hard....;D ;D . i think it can be done.. one thing at a time thu... the wife's getting pissed i havent been working or her truck....
But i'm finshing up the passager side insert today... well when i get off here..lol and then on to mounting them... you should stop by later..if you got some time to kill theres beers it the ice box with you name on a few, NOT ALLL....but a few..lol

OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
There Finshed...well the out side anyway

I still have to get them on the truck ... and get the mounting down and make the inside pcs's

Attachments

• PA140103 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PA140103 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 167
OP
OP
j.blakeslee

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
THANKS GUYS...here some on the bronco... still got lot to do.... but i think they came out pretty good SOOO FAR..

Attachments

• PA140108 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PA140108 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 81
  • PA140107 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PA140107 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 70
  • PA140106 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PA140106 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 161
  • PA140105 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PA140105 [Desktop Resolution].jpg