• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dream Garage Done!!!!!

OP
OP
Draglink

Draglink

Loc.
Gloucester, VA
Someone wanted outside pics of the garage. Here they are its very plain, simple and easy! Also included a shot of the Falcon. As far as layout goes I think you really need to think of how you will use the garage. Mine is a great workplace as well as a hangout so I have tons of cabinets to store things. When I finish something its cleaned up, and put away. I know my garage has limitations...I'm careful where welding is done etc. I can/do cut and fabricate anywhere except near the carpet. I wanted a workbench in the back corner because it seemed easier to work inside a corner than on a very long bench, works for me but somebody else may want that long workbench. My cabinets are old ripout kitchen cabinets from many houses that I painted black and installed new hardware. The bench itself is three 2.5" solid core 3/6 oak doors, about 7 feet long each. I have been looking at lifts, I dont have a lot of headroom to play with though. If I originally posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry.

Attachments

• falcon.jpg
    falcon.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 26
  • two garages out.jpg
    two garages out.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 30
  • back garage out.jpg
    back garage out.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 16
  • frnt garage out high.jpg
    frnt garage out high.jpg