• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally a production one piece window, vent wing delete kit for the EB!!

titanmike

Threaded inserts can easily be placed in the triangle metal piece at the front edge of the window. The late model JK mirrors take some modifying of the base to allow it to sit flat on the new window frame. Not very hard just takes a little time to cut off the standoffs and drill holes so it can be mounted from the outside. Many mirrors that mount to flat surfaces can be mounted easily by just installing threaded inserts.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
Is there any chance you'll be taking popmoney? It's really easy to use and you don't have the fees. I can send you money straight from my bank account, you receive a text and put in the acct and routing number you want it deposited in. PayPal sucks. They freeze my account every time I buy gun parts because they think I'm buying firearms.

titanmike

Mavereq,
Direct deposit will work. Pm me and we can work out some details. My website is not complete yet but I am working toward taking credit card payments. Price is $649.99 for the complete kit. Tempered glass, regulators, front glass support, weatherstripping channel, inner and outer felts, hardware and instructions.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mike, the complete kit is both doors? I'm interested too. Mark

titanmike

Kit contains everything for both doors on vehicles with welded in place frames. I am in the process of working toward making the kit fit bolt on door frames.

titanmike

I have a few kit available for sale for you guys so patiently waiting. Payment will need to be made by routing number into my account since my website is still underway and I can't accept credit card yet.
PM me and we can work out the details.