• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Ever Florida Bronco Bash

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
We Will Have The First Ever Florida Bronco Bash In October We Will Have Dates And Time In The Next Week So Florida Guys Get Your Broncos Ready. It Will Be At Holopaw We Will Be Camping If You Have A Show Bronco Just Show Up And Ride With One Of The Othere Broncos Need Info Call Chris Williams At 407 957 7034 I Will Have All Info On The Board In The Next Week Also Have Info On Southest Early Broncos Soon Hope To See All Of You There.

ArmyCOL

Depending on what is going on I plan on being there. The ride will not be finished by then though.

Chuck

BCH BRCO

I'm interested in SE fla group info. Any Bronco brothers in the Jupiter area?

Beach Bronco

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
If the wife doesn't have to work the weekend of the event I would love to come. Of course I don't have an EB and I left the tent and stuff back in Ohio. I would gladly get a room some where or sleep in the moutaineer. Classes shouldn't be an issue for attending.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Hello all, Looks like we are going for the 18th and 19th of october. We are going to look into maybe some raffles, mud track, etc. Send some ideas that would make this a great event. You can email chris (yank ) or myself. It will be a great time for all Show & Play Broncos. We will be using the camp just past the main parking area. There is a nice pole barn wih picnic table, bathroom with shower, charcoal grills, generator and lots of parking. Make plans to attend. Thanks, Darren

Last edited:

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Count me in for sure! Bringing the Bronco, the Guitar and the Dog (If it's pet friendly)!

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Sure Bring Your Dog, We Posted With Lots Of Time So Guys Can Get There Rigs Ready, I Hope All Of Are Bronco Brothers In Florida Will Show Up We Have A Good Camp And Lots Of Trails And Mud Hope To See You All There.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Mash And Bash

Count me in, just got to get the day off. I hope somebody brings the Hot Tube this time. And hopefully Chris brings a blanket too!
;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Chris, get them all to go over to my old employer front deck. You know what to do!

SeaninSt.Cloud

I hope to make it...found out I f@#$ed up more stuff last time I went out and was a dumbass;D Now I need a 16" rim. Keeping my eyes open-if anyone sees any let me know. Thanks

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
I hope to make it...found out I f@#$ed up more stuff last time I went out and was a dumbass;D Now I need a 16" rim. Keeping my eyes open-if anyone sees any let me know. Thanks

sean 16's for a Ford 1/2 lug pattern are not that common. I had to order mine. maybe some of the guys out there might have some loaner rims and tires to borrow if you can't get any in time. I will look and see if maybe I can find some. You're running 35's right?

SeaninSt.Cloud

sean 16's for a Ford 1/2 lug pattern are not that common. I had to order mine. maybe some of the guys out there might have some loaner rims and tires to borrow if you can't get any in time. I will look and see if maybe I can find some. You're running 35's right?

What up Chris!

I have spacers/adapters on the rims. That is what caused the problem-I mean I caused the problem. I did not have one spacer/adapter on tight and well... we all know what happened. My tires are all in great shape-just bought a brand new one-so now I need 1 or 2 16" rims. I saw 4 wheel parts has them new for $100 each-5x5.5 by 16". Hopefully I will find something used.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate you looking for a loaner set but I want to take care of this once and for all. If I have to I will bite the bullet (again!!!) and buy 2 rims so both rear tires will be the same.

Fun never cost so much;D

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
you guys that have show broncos we have a safe place to park and you can ride with some of the othere guys we have spots open so show up . also get ready for turkey rod run car show we will be there also

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have marked this on the calendar and would like to attend. As I mentioned before I have no EB and I left my tent in Ohio. I have no issues with sleeping in my moutaineer for the night but I would like to ride along with some one, if possible.

Not sure what I should bring and or offer for a ride along with some one but I am willing to bring what ever I can to help things out, food drinks or what ever.

She should be able to schedule the weekend she has to work around that weekend. Still have to wait and see.

Flacrusher

Sorry, but the question must be asked. Are non-Broncos allowed (aka-crusher)? If so, I'll bring my tow strap!;D