• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Ever Florida Bronco Bash

Flacrusher

I know it is me the othere chris darren and shawn you and bill and the othere bill from down south and allien i think, two guys from my work and some otheres from down south it will be a good turn out

Ouch! No Bronco, No Mention? That's it! Me, my 40, and my snatch strap (if I can say that) are stayin' home:cry:

On second thought, I'm still comin' just to make fun of you when you're stuck and to take photos.;D

Also, my brother is bringing his new heep so we can help push him into some little mud hole he can't get out of. I'll take pictures of him too. I'm sure this must be bad karma but oh well.:eek:

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
If Anyone Needs Anything Call Me My Cell Is 407 433 9385 If You Are Going To Be Late Let Me Know Need Key For Gate To Get In

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Hey Chris, my wife and I are headed out of Indy on Thurs to Nashville, then getting on the road friday to head to FL. Where is the gathering going to be? I have your cell and will try to cal on wednesday...but like anytime you are trying to get set for a road trip...lots to do. I was thinking we might come in and check it out on Saturday...but I have no idea whether we will be in the Orlando area by Friday evening or what...so any info will increase the chances we will show. Not sure if I will wheel it...its still really clean.%) I need to get the ARB solenoids wired up tomorrow as well...just in case...havent even used them yet. Would be cool to check out the rides and see what FL wheeling is like. Not super crazy about mud... but thats what car washes are for, right?

We may camp Sat night or head south...destination The Keys by Sunday. Should be cool...first time south of Miami. Hope we can meet up with you guys.

John

ohpoo2

Contributor
Get your stuff together Sat is close. The weather is going to be great!!!
Darren

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Get your stuff together Sat is close. The weather is going to be great!!!
Darren

I agree. Weather should cool off a little and if it's clear the moon will be beaming--I think it was full last night. Chris may have a hard time sleeping on his lawn chair if it's too bright. :D

ArmyCOL

Sorry guys I won't be able to make this trip as I have some Army duties I have to take care of. have fun and be safe out there.

Chuck

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Ok New Motor Is In And Just Took It For A Ride I Will Be There Thank The Bronco Gods And Chris R For All The Help Took Old Motor Out And Went Through The New Motor And In And Running In Five Days