• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FiTech EFI pre-order info

TeamG

Well, in case you don't know it, I'm a bit impatient. I read up on FiTech EFI, and found that one of our own has purchased it. I reached out to the company to inquire about the possibility of a mass-buy. The purpose of this thread (hi-jackers welcome) is to get more of a discussion going about this EFI option. I am ready to purcahse the MSD Atomic, however at nearly 1/2 the price, this option caught my eye. Their reply gives me pause to think why wouldn't you want lots of personal orders. None the less, I am very interested, but find it hard to cut loose with my nearly 1/2 my MSD EFI money to try them out. So, if anyone has info, please chime in. I am also following the recent EB owner (on our site) who bought & installed the system-I'm just waiting for results. And so we begin...

ORIGIONAL EMAIL TO FiTECH:

Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 10:02 AM
To: sales@FiTechEFI.com
Subject: Mass Buy on your EFI

Hello FiTech, my name is *****, and I am curious if your company would host a mass-buy special on your EFI and Command Center? I belong to a large online community of early Bronco owners who are always looking for improved fuel management over carbs. I personally own two hotrods; a 67 Stang and a 73 Bronco (410 cid stroker). I am ready to buy your product, and so are lots of other Bronco owners. Please take a moment to check out the vendor section of our online community and please consider offering a mass-buy option. I believe you will have lots of sales.

Sincerely,

TeamG on the Classic Bronco site

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95447

ORIGIONAL REPLY FROM FiTECH:::::::::::::::::::

We do not have a program for large personal orders in place. However if you want to let us know how many units you were looking at as a mass buy we may be able to work with you.

Thanks!

Sales at FiTech EFI

Reach us at 951-340-2624 or Sales@FiTechEFI.com

drock

I'm interested as well. I've also emailed them and have always got a quick response.

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
I ordered one of these units last week and will post results once installed.
As far as their response for a mass buy, I understand where they're coming from. They're a new company that's already got back orders 2 to 3 weeks out. I think it's actually kind of cool they said they would try to work with this group when some real numbers are committed to.
Their customer service as far as communication goes so far has been great. Much better than the "larger" fuel delivery company I've been dealing with!

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
i should have mine in the next week or so and will post reviews before and after ocbr

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Curious as well. Looking for a decent EFI swap for a decent price - never heard of this brand. Can't wait for reviews

OP
OP
TeamG

TeamG

I can hardly wait for the reviews and maybe a tech write-up? A video? I hope is functions as good as it looks.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
You said to hi jack....lol.....I have the affordablefuelinjection.com kit....I have a full thread on here of the install....called.... " EFI in a box "....... I'm not smart enough to link it to this thread but I'm sure somebody will know how.....using all 90's Chevy throttle body...every part is at autozone etc....I just couldn't pay the 2000+ for the other kits plus only able to buy parts through them....I can't remember my thread might say but I think I paid like 700 for the kit......runs like a top..... I went with the 4.3 throttle body but for your engine u may want the 5.3 or even the 7.4 throttle body

OP
OP
TeamG

TeamG

Great stuff STLO, you hi-jacker. I did very little research on that system, but it too looked good. At the time, I was following the White Knight radical S-10 with a stroker BB chevy running the affordable system. Guess I assumed it would cost a ton. I'll search for your thread. Thx for the info. And that's my comment in your comment section!!!!! small world.
EFI in a box...video added......updated!!!!!!!!!...4/10/13 http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221792&highlight=efi+stlo

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Interested to see a price and I'd be in but unfortunately I don't think I will have the funds right now

jlawyer

This is really intriguing... I read the write-up on the corvette forum.

I wonder if you have to run that touch-screen or if you can disconnect it after the system is setup and installed.