• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fitech- Won't Start - Update 6.1.16

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
OK, let me try to interject a little reality in this for the nay sayers, first if you think Ford or any other manufacture never had a bad apple in their line, think again. I know it sucks to get a bad one but it can and will happen whenever you have mass production so all you can do is work with them, they will make it right. Just hang in there, let them help you get through it and you won't look back with any regrets other than a little inconvenience.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
OK, let me try to interject a little reality in this for the nay sayers, first if you think Ford or any other manufacture never had a bad apple in their line, think again. I know it sucks to get a bad one but it can and will happen whenever you have mass production so all you can do is work with them, they will make it right. Just hang in there, let them help you get through it and you won't look back with any regrets other than a little inconvenience.

Amen Brother :cool: