• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

sixtynine

Loc.
Malabar, Florida
Broncos in Malabar, Florida

Jeff McKnight
Malabar, FL
321 223 6723
gogators@cfl.rr.com

I have two Broncos - actually 2.5. I have a '69 uncut that I am currently restoring using another body from a '71. The body is pretty much back together, but I still need a good tailgate and a hood. I am going to have to cut the hood and put a scoop in or order the fiberglass hood. I have a brand spanking new 351W with 360hp going in with A/C. I'm really stoked, but it is taking forever. Kids are great, but what used to take me 2 hours now takes me two weeks. ;D

My second Bronco is also a '69 and it is in rough shape. It had the 170 six cylinder, which is not even good for a boat anchor. I bought an F250 with a 351W, NP435 tranny, and NP208 tx-case. I am going to transplant as much as possible to the Bronco without losing the Bronco look. Unfortunately it has the D44 IFS front end, so I am still looking for a D60. I am also looking for a repairable tailgate for it.

Hope to get together with some of you guys soon.

Jeff

marks bronco

Loc.
Pinellas Park,Fla.
Mark in Clearwater,Fl. I have 3 broncos 68,71,76 all V-8,68 uncut and mostally all origanal daily driver,71 -50% ready for a mud truck and will be used offroad,76 been sitting for 16 years befor I got it and slowly replacing every tube,hose and piece of rubber,Just got it running and moving under its own power,long way to go but will be done sometime this year unlike the 71 witch has the doors and fenders remover and replacing the rockers inner and outer and the entire floor,crossmembers and body mounts.I can be reached at 727-647-2082, just went to Holopaw and looking forward to more gatherings and runs!

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I know of 2 in tallahasse.

1. 1971. 302, recently painted(OK paint job, not the best) Typial rust. He had just started to remove the dash. 302, cranks and runs every time, pisses me off, just drop in a battery, set the choke and nice even rumble. No PS, no PB. Currently has my hard top and we could work something out on it. Doesn't smoke. Has some clutch chatter, we have a new clutch, just not installed yet. Torquer II intake with rebuilt edelbrock carb. 3spd floor shifter. Not sure of the price, though probably 1k to 2k, I can ask if interested. I know this one is titled.

2. If you want more of a project. 1974 302, no top, 3spd floor shifter. Hit in rear passenger corner. Needs body work(new sheetmetal), new rear springs, new main tank. I'm sure it needs more, but haven't seen it in a while. I was told it ran well before hit. Engine looked undamaged from accident. No PS no PB. Nice set of rims though with decent meat on em. Probably get it for less than $1,000. Again, i can check if you are interested. I think this one is titled.

Same boat here, no Bronco either and I have been collecting parts for a hopeful furture build. I would be interested in one of the Broncos. I tried to sigh up on the google link and it said something about not having the right mail client installed? We just moved here two weeks ago this Saturday.

Bob M.
Cape Coral, fl
grabblue65@gmail.com

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Key West

Capt. Chris Lembo
13 Whistling Duck Lane
Key West, FL 33040
305-304-0093

clembo@keysdigital.com
www.incognitolighttackle.com

1967-Gunmetal Grey-3 1/2" Duff lift, 33" x 12.50" BFG AT on A R 186's. 289 3 spd Duff shifter. Procar Rallye seats, JVC stereo-Kenwood sub-pioneer 6 x 9 and 6 1/2"s. StoneCrusher steering, Protofab front plate bumper, PIAA ATP lights, 4.11 gears, Powerbooster drums.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Contact info

Just wanted to add my name to the list

Brandon Roper
1829 Elaine Dr
Clearwater, FL. 33760
214-908-9749

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Hey guys,
I'm gettin back in the game. I never actually left just didn't have any time/money to work on my rig with. But I'm picking up where I left off. Do any of you guys have any of these parts. I need 2 good hub/rotors to complete my disc brake conversion, a set of 5.0 shorty headers, a NP to D20 adaptor, and any 3.5" lift components. If any of you guys have any of these items please let me know. Thanks, Mark

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Unfortunately, Noscapegoat died in a car accident about 3 months ago. Don't want to drag it it out, just wanted to let everyone know.

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
end of march corpit by west palm hope you florida guys can make it, this is a grate trip if you need info i will post on south east early broncos soon

Nolemater

Loc.
Maitland FLA
It been 13 years since my last EB a 77' and I finally ended the drought with a 66', 5.0 HO EFI, 3.5 inches of lift, twin stick 20 and minimal rot. Somewhere along the line the D30 became a 44, but they did'nt swap out the drums. Other than that a great rig with a much longer wants list than needs list so I can't complain. Add me to the list I'm in Maitland, the names Matt and the email is Nolemater@yahoo.com.

capt. bronco

It's about time I put my info on here. Randy Beckman
(76 sport, half cab)
Port Richey, Fl