• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco owners master list

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Man we're collecting Marks at a record pace around here. Welcome aboard redneck boogie!! Looks like your close enough to be a shoe in for most of our events.

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I just wanted to let all you newer FL guys know that we are planning our annual "big" event for Nov 5th-7th called Holopawlooza 2010 at Holopaw, FL. We had a great event last year with 30+ EBs and a few other rigs. We have started a thread for info on the event and a original commitment to the event. An official registration thread will follow probably about a month out from Holopawlooza 2010. So if you are interested in coming to the event with or without a rig please come by the thread and let us know. We are hoping to have between 40-50 rig there this year but we're having trouble getting any momentum built up through the summer. We want to get Holopawlooza on your calendar early so you have something to look forward to and work towards. Here's a link to this years thread:http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163645

rbodine

I am a new EB, proud EB owner I might add. Growing up my father had a 72 that we actually moved to florida in, in 1982. Since growing and especially since my fathers passing I have been wanting to build one.
I found a 69 that has spent its life in New Mexico, it is a 95+% rust free Bronco, thus far the only rust I found is a small hole under the drivers heel. I will watch this thread for other owners near me and plan on making it to Holopawlooza.
My contact info.
Robert Bodine
Port Orange, Fl
386-334-6355
rbodine@cfl.rr.com

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
little late to the party there David...we'll be sure to let the GA boys know when we have another run.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Just moved to Tampa from Charleston. Broncomatt and I are good friends. Hope to build or get involved in the FL Bronco network. Carolina Broncos will always be my home, but I need to get in the pipeline here too. :) I am built for rocks but I don't think there are too many of those here in central FL. chuzie@gmail.com

KodakRecoveryChuzie6.jpg

Last edited:

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Welcome to Florida. We got no rocks but you'll still have fun with that fine rig down here.;D

ohpoo2

Contributor
Welcome all! Keep a eye on the post for Florida Broncos Butch is setting up a ride in Jan. check it out if wanting to trail ride or do some wheelin! Darren