• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fresh eye candy

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
we've got some new builds showcased on the website to check out.
might motivate some of you that are slacking on getting your build done.
enjoy~ :eek:
www.NicksTrix.com

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
and just who is that directed AT?!? :cool:

Hank_

Bronco Guru
You guys are true craftsman Nick. I love the work you do on your broncos. Great work.

Hank

reynard101

Bronco Guru
I really enjoy looking at the builds on your site. Thanks for the inspiration.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Big Easy might have just convinced me on my paint job, looks so cool! Im thinking green/silver/green on mine

Capture_zps7bdb819c.jpg

Any other completed photos with the top off? I would paint my roll cage to match or the upper half would really stand out like it does here:

Captur7e_zps550f5452.jpg

Completely forgot about Cross Enterprises bumpers, I need to hit him up

On Dubai and others, you listed "Spinney Fab custom bumpers with NT tire carrier." Something that can be bought?

RT

Bronco Guru
What did the seats come out of that you built up for dr feel good ?
I've been wanting some base adjustable ones with manual controls like those

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
thanks for the compliments.

let me answer some questions:

bumpers:
76MABronco- steve spinney produced the bumper kits we dressed out. we fab our own tire carrier package. sorry not available

weird pitman arm:
that build came in with a "TOYODA" (*not Toyota) power box and some cobbled up parts. must have been out of a very early mini truck from what I can gather. with these old trucks you see all kind of things. much of it recycles at about 9 cents a pound.....

back seats:
that's our own fold/ tumble & recline creation. super comfy & good looking. sorry, again not available.

front seats:
honestly don't recall. I just go and gather a few sets at a time of anything I feel I can get to work well and like the shape/configuration.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
so answer the question.....directed at me Nick? ;D

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
tasker, what would make you feel better? I don't want to hurt those big feelings you've got and spin you into a deep depression...

you've got big things ahead of you this month that you need to stay focused on with your training... + + + + ;)

there's lots of procrastinators out there, do you want to join the club? I'm a card carrying member. I have not touched my own build in over 6 years...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
yea......but you get to drive all the wicked cool stuff you build! Corona's in a couple of weeks and we can discuss this? ;)

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
T- sorry no trip this year for me. much to much going on. must stay and steer the ship...