• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fresh eye candy

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
our mighty webmaster has posted up our latest release. this is the truck we brought up to the super celebration for our client. we call it "Mr Roboto"
enjoy~
www.NicksTrix.com

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pretty good, but my favorite of yours is the RT-66, Wimbledon White Roadster.

Wish I had that one back.....

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Nick, super sweet build! Gotta know what the cost of galvanizing he frame? Did you apply the KBS directly over it or did you have to pickle it in order to get paint to stick?

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Stunning. I'll never keep up. But at least I know what my stance will look like. Same motor/trans/SL/BL. EXACTLY the stance I was going for. As always, and inspiration Nick!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Another beauty!:cool::cool: Great job Nick and your team. I was looking through the list of build items and I didn't see any mentioned about the nerf bar steps. Are they a custom build by your shop or from a vender? I like the look and would be interest in a pair.:cool:

Fred

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Nick
What's the specs on that custom built rear seat? Is it a modified unit out of something else or do you build it in house? If so, do you plan on selling those?

BRONCOBERT

Very nice and always an inspiration for me to keep on doing more custom trix to my Bronco.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Nick, I am getting tired of complimenting you. :) You are in my opinion, the BEST at what you do. If I ever get a spare $40-70k lying around my baby is heading to NC. :) Your attention to details and your eye for overall style and finish is ridiculous..