• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

some fresh eye candy

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Helluva transformation on that one.I noticed you're hiring...too bad I'm so far away,that would be one cool job:cool:

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
yup #we're hiring!
the work just keeps coming and you hate to have to keep turning away folks who need some good quality work done on their trucks as well as clients who just don't want to wait. just trying to continue to grow one proper step at a time..

thanks!

ILikeBond

I really like the bumpers. On the rear, did you just start with a standard Hansen and add the tire carrier yourself? I really like it centered, but the only one I know of with that option standard is the cross enterprises, but the rest of the bumper is pretty wimpy. Yours is kind of best of both worlds. Nice build!

bmcqueen

Loc.
Corinth, MS
Awesome as usual. I'm always quick to tell folks I was one of your first projects in the early "moonlighting" stage of Nickstrix. There isn't a more qualified and skilled guy in the bronco community than Nick. #boss

BCH BRCO

Awesome job Nick! One of these trips between Jupiter and Catawba I need to stop by your shop when we breeze by Lake Norman and North Harbor!
BCH BRCO

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
I really like the bumpers. On the rear, did you just start with a standard Hansen and add the tire carrier yourself? I really like it centered, but the only one I know of with that option standard is the cross enterprises, but the rest of the bumper is pretty wimpy. Yours is kind of best of both worlds. Nice build!

again, thank you all for the kind compliments.

we took the Hansen bumper and incorporated our design of tire carrier into it while beefing up the structure to handle it since it was not originally designed for it. i personally really like the looks of these bumpers and wanted a centered tire as the look is appealing to me as well as the weight is centered in the chassis. we set the height of the tire so you can see out the back window as well.

to answer the question re ride quality. it's impressive and surprising to many. we've got some things we're working on to continue to improve it as well.

since we work really on only one type of vehicle the development is always moving forward. we strive to continue to make everyone better and try to find ways to do them quicker. they really area rolling art.

cheers~

Last edited:

Tuck

Pretty amazing work. I actually prefer your builds much more to icon. If i could afford it, you'd have mine tomorrow.

andyp

Contributor
Awesome build.
I'm curious, does it hurt, just a little, when you cut it? :)

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
no problem cutting them. we can take them back to uncut with lower quarters so I don't get hung up on it. it's all about building what the client wants. it's their dream, just my job to facilitate it.

thanks for the compliments ~