• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fresh eye candy

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
AWESOME .... many very cool & nifty details ! ... like the lower return pipe w. drain plug ;D

the inner glove box is a one-of-a-kind ?

btw. fantastic color !

Attachments

• NTMr Roboto2.JPG
    NTMr Roboto2.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 105
  • NTMr Roboto4.JPG
    NTMr Roboto4.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 134
  • NTMr Roboto.JPG
    NTMr Roboto.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 104
  • NTMr Roboto8.JPG
    NTMr Roboto8.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 114

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I knew you would eventually copy all the special and unique details I revealed on my Beach Queen show truck. I can see them everywhere in this latest build.

Almost everywhere.

Does look nice though....;D

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
Wow, what a nice looking bronco! I love the front and rear bumpers. Any info on them?

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
wow everyone, you are all very gracious with your compliments. i do appreciate it. my shop works very hard to build our clients dreams. we take it very personal. i have been Blessed with a good group who are commited to building our brand and the continued success of it.

let me answer some of the questions & comments:

glav prep: we sand it down to smooth it out and blend any of the dip debris, retap all the holes, then clean with the KBS cleaner. once dried it's ready to be directly sprayed with the KBS paint. it's bullet proof at that point. coated inside and out, chemical resistant...

side steps/nerf bars: right now it is something that is just started reoffering for our full build clients. each is made according to how much bodylift the truck has to ensure it fits as designed.

lower rad tube: the drain is actually a sacrificial anode. it is placed in the specifically in the lowest part of the system so it doubles as a drain. it's never any fun wearing coolant when it's time to get into the system. i like to make things user friendly.

glove box: yes another custom piece. it's a tight squeeze with the ac packaged up behind the dash.

bumpers: those are from Cross Ent.

rear seat: those are custom from us that we are repurposing out of another vehicle. lots of work goes into them but they are super nice. sit in one of those and you'll never sit in a factory or off the shelf back seat.

again, thank you all for the support, encouragement and compliments.

jarhed1984

Loc.
Homosassa, Fl
Thank you for your photographic efforts. I know that cost money in time and web resources. It provides wind in many sails. It sure eases the hating thats going on in my garage. Good on ya.

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
our mighty webmaster has posted up our latest release. this is the truck we brought up to the super celebration for our client. we call it "Mr Roboto"
enjoy~
www.NicksTrix.com

Very, very nice. I've got a survivor in my basement that you could really make special. As soon as I give up on the unlikely dream of refinishing it myself, I'm going to haul it up your way and ask for your help... ; )

Jeff

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Yo' Mr. Nick!!!! Another fine build!!! However I am more interested in the timing of your next "Low Country Boil"!!!!%)%)%) Keep up the good work!!!!
See ya';D;D
NGABronco

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Another awesome thing about Nick is that he is always happy to answer questions and share any of his "trade secrets" with those of us who may never we able to be full build customers. Amazing work once again.

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
not sure about sharing my trade secrets ;) but i do answer a good number of questions...
thanks for the kind words 3T

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Very nice - don't quite like a few things, but overall damn that thing is nice.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Nick - another awesome build!! Always look forward to learning from your builds!

Is that a billet aluminum fender emblem I see on that truck??????????? I hope you say yes and I hope they will be available soon!!! I really need a pair that have 347 stroker underneath...."hint" could be a great new product.

Dale

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
sorry dale, no billet emblems there, just reused the good parts that came in.
thanks!

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nick - another awesome build!! Always look forward to learning from your builds!

Is that a billet aluminum fender emblem I see on that truck??????????? I hope you say yes and I hope they will be available soon!!! I really need a pair that have 347 stroker underneath...."hint" could be a great new product.

Dale

Not Billet, but everything else

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BME2CTK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mustang-Black-Chrome-347-Stroker-Emblems-Pair-/180872914694

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FOR-201...KER-EMBLEMS-67-68-69-70-MUSTANG-/281057286475

http://blogs.mustangmonthly.com/6295544/ford-news/347-fender-emblem/

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
So nick
Are you going to offer that seat on the market or at least tell us what it is out if?