• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fresh eye candy

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Looking good Nick!:D:D Love the work that you do.

My brother and sister in-law move into your area (Rock Hill, SC) a couple years ago. So if I every get the time to visit them I would like to stop by and check out your operation, if that's OK?

Fred

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Very nice, Nick. Now I've got to start all over again! PS. Pat B says hi.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Nice job buddy! I was wondering when I would get to see them again... the more I see Dubai the more I am liking the black!

SSGWood

Loc.
Elizabethtown
Nick. How was it to do the Dubai build? I used to live there, for most of the folks there money is not an issue. (I was an exception to that rule)

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Nick,

Thanks for the shout out on the bumpers!! Very cool build (as always). Always amazed at the quality of your work.

Steve

drock

Awesome builds! Guess I better get off the computer and out in the garage.

eb-nutt1

? on your builds. They are all very nice and high-end jobs, so why not fi instead of carbs? Working on cars all my life and doing a few builds for folks, just seems strange to put all that money into those builds and leave them carbed.

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
eb-nutt, i get asked that often. it's what the client wants. most the time these are just cruising around town or short trips. the clients like the classis muscle car aspect of it and the look. tune it right and it runs awesome. if they are going into a high altitude situation i'd really steer them towards efi for the obvious reasons. we'll build it how ever they want it.

thanks for the compliments

eb-nutt1

Strange how the people with lots of money want old muscle car looks/performance and the regular eb joe's want the modern efi stuff! Great work on all of them!!

eb-nutt1

I guess to further my last statement, I'm sure most had a want for a muscle car with a aluminum intake and holley 4bbl as kids and now that they have made it and can buy whatever, they revert back to what they wanted as kids instead of going with modern efi.

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
I guess to further my last statement, I'm sure most had a want for a muscle car with a aluminum intake and holley 4bbl as kids and now that they have made it and can buy whatever, they revert back to what they wanted as kids instead of going with modern efi.

that pretty well sums it up. they don't want some beater like you've have and can afford as a kid that they would have to work on all the time. they want the luxury blended with the old school. so it's find a balance of the two.
kind of a mid life crisis thing in some way...

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Nick, great work! Yea, ever since I sold you some parts and noticed your site I'm guilty of checking every once in a while to drool over your work.
Tyler