• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

H4 Headlights

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Is anyone in southern ca getting this, I have looked and all sets were 60 bucks ea. Really like my hella H4 s but would be cool,to have a back up
Still a pretty good buy if you want the H-4 lights and need the relay. I can't buy 1-H-4 locally under 50$

serial car restorer

Contributor
Loc.
Western Oregon
Agreed. Neither of my local Toyota dealers was in on this deal, so I had to pay $35 for a pair shipped from a different dealer. Still a buy, IMO, since a pair of new sealed beams locally would be over $40.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Which dealers has anyone had their order shipped at for a reasonable cost? No local dealers and the ones I’ve checked, shipping is over $100.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I am anxious to see what the headlight nerds think of these performance wise?
I like them, I will now happily drive it after dark now. I really avoided it in the past, to the point I didn't drive it places I wanted so I didn't have to drive in the dark.

2 big things prevented me mentally from driving it more, 1st and foremost was lights and the other was wind, so I'm building a set of windowless doors.

Big Slim

My buddy was raving about how good the Koito lights are on his porsche. looks like my toyota dealer has them for $17. Sure beats the headlight and relay kits sold elsewhere. I have been really happy with my sylvanias after relaying them. but sealed beam instead of replaceable H4.

eb-nutt1

Just ordered 4 sets from the link Todd Z provided, 74$ including the 11$ shipped to my door in central Al

Big Slim

looks like the lens is flatter than the sealed beams. would like to see pictures of how they look on the bronco.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Not the best pic but this is off my buddies bronco. Expand the pic and you can see it better. Flat lens but they protrude a good inch from the trim ring. Different look but I am used to it mostly as I run the H-4 in my bronco and they were flat too.

Attachments

• New headlights.jpg
    New headlights.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 51